The Student Room Group

What is the opposite of a dinosaur?

What, in your opinion, is the opposite of a dinosaur, and why?

Don't give me any "dinosaurs don't have opposites" nonsense. I want answers to this question, people! Go, go, go!
Well dinosaurs are (generally considered to be) feathered (often) quadrupeds and Plato defined a man as a featherless biped, so I guess a man (or a raw chicken per Diogene's objection to Plato's definition) :tongue:

Alternately, that meteor since when it hit, meteor and dinosaur annihilated with each other so per physics they must be the opposite particles :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
i’d say the opposite of a dinosaur would be the first mammals that existed at the time- they’re tiny, furry and warm blooded which is the practical opposite of dinosaurs
Original post by artful_lounger
Well dinosaurs are (generally considered to be) feathered (often) quadrupeds and Plato defined a man as a featherless biped, so I guess a man (or a raw chicken per Diogene's objection to Plato's definition) :tongue:

Alternately, that meteor since when it hit, meteor and dinosaur annihilated with each other so per physics they must be the opposite particles :biggrin:

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest