Original post by d20645.
These are my options:
- History
-Btec performing arts
-Politics
-English lit & Lang ( combined)
-Philosophy and Ethics

Hi there!

Choosing A levels really depends on what you want to do in the future so ideally this should encourage you with which subjects you want to do! Though, regardless of this, I did A level English Lit & Lang (combined) and it was extremely useful in helping me improve my professional writing for exams, dissertations and so on, along with helping me become more of an analysis when it comes to my art work as I always question 'why' and 'what could this mean'. It's improved my skills in a lot of areas I didn't realise would help me in the future; it's been a god send for all the written work at Uni so I would advise doing this topic if you're interested in going further with your education!

I hope this helps, I hope you manage to choose the rest of your subjects!

El
you need to take into account what you enjoy, what course/jobs you plan to do in the future, and the unis you plan on applying to. if would be very helpful if you already have some uni courses you might be doing in mind. then you can do some research and see which subjects unis require and prefer for those courses
Original post by sototo
I think History, Politics and English Lit&Lang

I would agree!!

Quick Reply

Latest