The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Is the Uni more quiet than before Covid?

I remember going on campus for the first time in 2020 during the serious period of covid and it was shocking to me how different things were during the first sub-session of this semester. I never got to experience Uni societies, campus life or anything like that pre-covid so I was wondering if it was as quiet as it is now?

Or is it just me? I feel like a lot of socities have just died down, are inactive or struggling to have ppl participate actively. Similarly, while the campus seems to have reinvigorated a bit, it's still not what I thought it would be. My flatmate was saying it was much wilder pre-covid. Sad.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Yes don't know why though as I wouldn't say any uni students are overly covid cautious

It's starting to get better though, the system just needs to thaw out in a sense after being frozen for the best part of 2 years.

Certainly from a club and society perspective many are truly struggling to recruit new members and retain them, people just don't seem to be participating in much since covid.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending