The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 / A108 2022 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Nottingham A100 / A108 2022 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/medicine/study/medicine/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hi all - congrats!!
Reply 2
Hi all. Congrats to offer holders! :smile:
Hey! congrats everyone!! anyone know how we select accommodation? xx
Reply 4
Hi all .congrats!!
Reply 5
Hey guys congrats!! Have you guys got an invitation to an offer holders event or how does that work? X
Reply 6
Original post by Rit169
Hey guys congrats!! Have you guys got an invitation to an offer holders event or how does that work? X

No not yet. Congrats to you too!! Is anyone else massively surprised to get an offer?!
What accommodation are people going to go for?
Hi all, congratulations on your offers !
I'm so shocked and elated to be here as my interview was an utter fiasco but here I am :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Sophi2002
I'm so shocked and elated to be here as my interview was an utter fiasco but here I am :biggrin:

Omggg, i was sooo worried after my interview too!
So relieved when I got my offer.
Original post by Sophi2002

Me too !! Congrats everybody!!
Reply 11
Just got this reply having enquired about how to sign up to offer holder days:

For your reference, there will be at least 3 Medicine A100 related offer holder days as follows:
30th March 2022
20th April 2022
27th April 2022

The Events Team tend to send out the emails in batches each Wednesday starting next week.
Congratulations everyone 🥳 such a relief to get so far into the process, fingers crossed 🤞🏽 for the next big one….
Original post by izzywizzy98976
Hey! congrats everyone!! anyone know how we select accommodation? xx

That’s exactly what I was wondering
Reply 14
Original post by miriam_oronze
That’s exactly what I was wondering

You can’t apply for accommodation until 4th April. You apply online I think.
Original post by scoope
You can’t apply for accommodation until 4th April. You apply online I think.

Do you know when we select accommodation in april, how many we are allowed to choose?
Original post by User3982
Do you know when we select accommodation in april, how many we are allowed to choose?

You can choose up to 6 :smile:
Congrats guyzzzzz! If we don't hear back from our other choices is anyone else withdrawing from them on April 4th so they can apply for Notts accommodation when it opens at this time?
Will accommodation be allocated on a first come first served basis? I'm worried that if I wait for my other choices I'll miss out..

Original post by Gregsurn
Congrats guyzzzzz! If we don't hear back from our other choices is anyone else withdrawing from them on April 4th so they can apply for Notts accommodation when it opens at this time?
I'd just like to ask if Nottinghams communications have mentioned something about how to join up with other students before starting in September?
My daughter has an offer at Lincoln, and they have a scheme called "friends for life" where you can sign up in advance and you got matched up with a few people from your course.
All sounds great, except Medicine isn't listed because apparently "that's all ran from Nottingham and she should join their scheme".
So the question is, have Nottingham made anyone aware of such a scheme?!!
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest