The Student Room Group

Lincoln A10L / A18L (Nottingham at Lincoln) 2022 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Lincoln A10L / A18L 2022 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/course/mdcmdcub/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know whether the offer holders day is in person or online
Original post by ObsidianBlue
Does anyone know whether the offer holders day is in person or online

Its in person. I think you can book it now if you go on their website
Reply 3
Hi everyone congrats !! And best of luck to anyone waiting. How do we log onto my Nottingham portal I found an old link in an email from ages ago but it doesn’t work for me to find out my details. I am also guessing through that you can see offer holders day there?
Reply 4
Original post by AliKhan96
Hi everyone congrats !! And best of luck to anyone waiting. How do we log onto my Nottingham portal I found an old link in an email from ages ago but it doesn’t work for me to find out my details. I am also guessing through that you can see offer holders day there?

If that old email has your unique ID you can reset your password here - https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/dts/accounts-and-access/campus-solutions/campus-solutions.aspx

Once you've changed your password, you can login with your ID and new password (which would have been sent to you by email)
Reply 5
Also congrats everyone!! 🎉
congratulations everyone on receiving an offer ! I am a first-year med student at LMS so feel free to ask me any questions!
Original post by shum1614
congratulations everyone on receiving an offer ! I am a first-year med student at LMS so feel free to ask me any questions!

where you you say most first years stay accommodation wise? is it typically private or halls?
Original post by katiewa11
where you you say most first years stay accommodation wise? is it typically private or halls?

lincoln is really good with accommodations and you will find that all accommodations in lincoln are at max 10-20 minutes away from campus (walking) and the majority are halls , you will find the odd couple of people that go into private accom in first year , but obviously everyone has their own reasons for it !
Do students normally stay in the halls ran by the uni then, or do some go into the privately run halls? Or is it a mix?
Reply 10
Hi
Has anyone been contacted about the offer holder open day I can only see one on the 19th March and no other alternatives.
Original post by AliKhan96
Hi
Has anyone been contacted about the offer holder open day I can only see one on the 19th March and no other alternatives.

i’ve booked onto that one, i imagine because the course is so small they only run one? i’m not sure maybe email them or ring on monday.
@shum1614 hi....what length of contract do you recommend for the first year? Is 40 weeks enough or do we need longer?
Hello, I have an offer from Lincoln but I’m still waiting to hear back from nottingham. Is it a bad sign that i haven’t heard back from nottingham yet as they’ve already given out offers?
Reply 14
hi guys!
have an unconditional offer at lincoln med school for 2022 entry.
If anyone is looking for accommodation with someone who is tidy and clean(might have a touch of OCD💀😂) and someone who is Muslim, do let me know. :smile:
Hi everyone! I'm currently in the process of looking into accommodation for first year. Does anybody have any recommendations or know which accommodation on campus is best for first year med students? (not sure if one accommodation is more popular for medics than another). Would be good to see where everyone is thinking!
Original post by theveganmedic
Hi everyone! I'm currently in the process of looking into accommodation for first year. Does anybody have any recommendations or know which accommodation on campus is best for first year med students? (not sure if one accommodation is more popular for medics than another). Would be good to see where everyone is thinking!

St marks is pretty close to the medical school
anyone have an idea how long between firming lincoln and them emailing you?
has Lincoln sent out their OH form yet?
Original post by ax_lx
hi guys!
have an unconditional offer at lincoln med school for 2022 entry.
If anyone is looking for accommodation with someone who is tidy and clean(might have a touch of OCD💀😂) and someone who is Muslim, do let me know. :smile:

Hey, are you a Muslim girl or boy? 😂😂 and I’ve got an offer too Alhamdulilah and am looking for accommodation, have you found any?

Quick Reply

Latest