The Student Room Group

I need help with English Language Paper 2

I’m really struggling with english language and my teacher isn’t helpful at all. I have written some answers to the paper 2 questions, could anyone mark them and give me feedback? I have the mock on Monday and I desperately need help.
Original post by mayayayayayayay
I’m really struggling with english language and my teacher isn’t helpful at all. I have written some answers to the paper 2 questions, could anyone mark them and give me feedback? I have the mock on Monday and I desperately need help.

hey i've finished my mocks last week for paper 2 as well try using the mark scheme and give yourself feedback that's probably the best way to improve
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by p-high-sces
hey i've finished my mocks last week for paper 2 as well try using the mark scheme and give yourself feedback that's probably the best way to improve

I have watched youtube video and studied the mark schemes to see exactly how the question wants me to answer but I feel like I might be missing something so I want someone else to check through them. Thank you for replying though!
Reply 4
Did you watch mr everything English .
he is so useful and helped many students including me
Original post by mayayayayayayay
I have watched youtube video and studied the mark schemes to see exactly how the question wants me to answer but I feel like I might be missing something so I want someone else to check through them. Thank you for replying though!

try asking your teacher online they might be help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending