The Student Room Group

CMS Solicitor Apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Aw17
Hi,
The assessment centre I booked was for tomorrow (Wednesday 6th April) but I think they may have more than one but I’m not sure. Hope this helps

Thank you! 😊
Reply 21
Original post by Jessie-20
Same here! Haven’t heard anything. Will update if I do!

Hey! My video interview still says reviewed too. Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 22
Original post by LawAb

I haven’t heard anything yet either 😊
Reply 23
Original post by Aw17
Just heard back a few minutes ago, got invited to a virtual assessment centre. Good luck guys!
Original post by Aw17
Hi, The assessment centre I booked was for tomorrow (Wednesday 6th April) but I think they may have more than one but I’m not sure. Hope this helps
Hey, I was at the April 6th AM assessment centre!! Have you heard back? Didn't get a phone call yesterday so quite worried now
Reply 24
Original post by hk3
Hey, I was at the April 6th AM assessment centre!! Have you heard back? Didn't get a phone call yesterday so quite worried now

Hi, I was at the PM assessment centre (Sheffield office) they said they would call or email in the next 2/3 working days. Guessing you get a call if you are successful. I haven’t got a call yet either, getting really nervous now. How did you find your assessment centre
Reply 25
Original post by hk3

Just received an email and was unsuccessful, hope you have a better result
Reply 26
Original post by LawAb

Hey! Have you had any news yet?
Reply 27
Original post by Aw17
Just received an email and was unsuccessful, hope you have a better result

I am sorry to hear that! You done amazing to get to AC though!
Reply 28
Hey! Have you had any news yet?

No I haven’t have you?
Reply 29
Original post by LawAb
No I haven’t have you?

Still no news! Maybe after the long weekend!
Reply 30
I am sorry to hear that! You done amazing to get to AC though!

Hi thank you, it’s a tough pill to swallow guess just have to take it as a learning opportunity
Reply 31
Original post by Aw17
Hi thank you, it’s a tough pill to swallow guess just have to take it as a learning opportunity

Yes I can imagine! Exactly, that’s the way to look at it. Have you applied to any others? X
Reply 32
Yes I can imagine! Exactly, that’s the way to look at it. Have you applied to any others? X

I applied for a few but was unsuccessful at those as well so I’ll be off to Exeter uni in September. What about yourself
Reply 33
Original post by Aw17
I applied for a few but was unsuccessful at those as well so I’ll be off to Exeter uni in September. What about yourself

Good luck at uni!
I only applied to CMS. I’m a ‘career changer’ so I will just stick at what I’m doing if unsuccessful. I still haven’t had any news! :smile:
Reply 34
Good luck at uni!
I only applied to CMS. I’m a ‘career changer’ so I will just stick at what I’m doing if unsuccessful. I still haven’t had any news! :smile:

Thank you, I don’t know why they are taking so long to give you a response might be worth emailing the team
Reply 35
I have emailed a couple of times and I haven’t received a reply. I called once as well but still no update :smile:
i forgot to update as i don’t go on here much but i got rejected post ac unfortunately but i’m just more worried and focused on exams rn 😭😭
Reply 37
Original post by idk.lol
i forgot to update as i don’t go on here much but i got rejected post ac unfortunately but i’m just more worried and focused on exams rn 😭😭

Sorry to hear that I know the feeling, what uni are you planning on going to
Reply 38
Hi I accepted an offer but haven’t heard back yet , was wondering if anyone else has .Thanks
Original post by Aw17
Sorry to hear that I know the feeling, what uni are you planning on going to

queen mary’s wbu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending