Isaac physics SPC 2022

Watch this thread
Rayyyyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Anyone thinking of doing the challenge this year? How many questions have you guys did?
Kamil_B0
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I've done like 5 at C3, 60 at C2 and about 100 at C1 with another 200 at the practice level which don't count towards being selected. I hope to do about 150 C2 questions by the deadline but that might be a bit optimistic, I find C3 way too hard and time consuming. I found out about the challenge very late and regret not having done questions earlier as I began doing Isaac questions more seriously only at the end of February
ryanlim120405
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ive done 400. 56 C3 160 C2, 184 C1. How many have you guys done?
Last edited by ryanlim120405; 1 month ago
pbzuko
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've done 243 C1, 240 C2, and 66 C3. I started very early though, around October, so I had a lot of time to think about the more challenging C3 questions. Isaac Physics does state though that students admitted last year attempted around 300 questions each, so 300+ should give a good chance of getting admitted into the program.
FGnz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I started in late March so I decided to approach it differently. I focused on doing C1-3 in further A and Early University ~50 in total. But over the last few days, I did some of the A-level q's and got to 150. Hopefully the point system favours the harder q's by a lot lol.
Ruben 319
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wow that so many lol
Ninjago120
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Saw someone on another thread did near 600 and had a 150 day streak.

(Original post by Ruben 319)
Wow that so many lol
FGnz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ninjago120)
Saw someone on another thread did near 600 and had a 150 day streak.
lmaooooo
Rchandra16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ugh I'm having a total meltdown because I didn't know Practice questions didn't count at all, so I'm only on 132 challenge questions and it's passed the deadline now so I don't think I'm getting in.
Rayyyyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
People tends to talk in another thread. Here it is: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...3#post97063567
FGnz
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
damn, those are a lot of q's, anyways... Imma blame my failure on the fact I'm an ib student.
Last edited by FGnz; 1 month ago
frappa
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Have any of you heard back from them regarding the results?
ryanlim120405
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yh they were released yesterday
ryanlim120405
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t think they have contacted people who didn’t get in yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads