Why is my offer letter delaying?

Watch this thread
Ebhohon faith
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Am an international student, my admission was deferred from January to May due to late course registration. Now am yet to receive new offer letter. I don't want to go through another process of late enrollment.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ebhohon faith)
Am an international student, my admission was deferred from January to May due to late course registration. Now am yet to receive new offer letter. I don't want to go through another process of late enrollment.
Hi Ebhohon faith,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear things are not moving along well with regards to your application.

Have you heard from the university since you were informed to delay your university intake? The university should get in touch with you to notify you of what to do next. I'm sorry if you haven't received anything from the university.
I strongly suggest getting in touch with the university using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website and speak to a member of staff. Although the response is not immediate, the university is aware of your message and will get back to you when they can. Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. If you find that after a few days there is no response, feel free to drop another message.

A point to bear in mind is that the university is processing a lot of student applications and due to factors outside of your control, there is very little that you can do to speed up the application process. However, you're not alone in this situation which is reassuring. Also, the university is likely processing your application as I speak and should get back to you when they're able to. You're not being left behind.

The good news is that you're raising this issue up now and wanting to manage this early, which is an excellent sign. Please let me know how you get on and keep us informed with your progress. If there's anything else you'd like to ask please do not hesistate to do so.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Abzdot
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Maybe they will give u update if u talk on my behalf ( student name; EBHOHON FAITH IGE... student ID; 12269770)
I wouldn’t share my details like that 🤭
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Maybe they will give u update if u talk on my behalf ( student name; EBHOHON FAITH IGE... student ID; 12269770)
Thank you for your response Ebhohon faith.

Unfortunately, Student Ambassadors do not have the authority to access confidential information concerning applicants. Secondly, it's unwise to reveal your student ID on a public platform as other people may use this and this will therefore breach data protection. Please remove your student ID.

Yes, if the university says they're working on your application and managing your application, the university will respond to you. In the meantime, it's a waiting game until you hear back. If you have any queries, I suggest speaking to a member of staff at the university following the link I posted above.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads