The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Psychology offer holders at Cardiff University Thread 2022

I cannot seem to find a Psychology at Cardiff University Thread for 2022 so have decided to create one here.

I have an offer to study Psychology with Professional Placement and wanted to connect with individuals who also have offers and intend on starting their First Year this September 2022

Warmest of congratulations
Original post by AliceRoseGuy
I cannot seem to find a Psychology at Cardiff University Thread for 2022 so have decided to create one here.

I have an offer to study Psychology with Professional Placement and wanted to connect with individuals who also have offers and intend on starting their First Year this September 2022

Hey!

Congratulations on your offer. I hope you find some people soon :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by 5hyl33n
Hey!

Congratulations on your offer. I hope you find some people soon :smile:

Thanks, aha. I think it might seriously be to do with the fact that not all of the offers have gone out yet, or people have cardiff down as an insurance choice.

Either way, if i manage to find people that would be awesome. :h:
That is a good shout, thank you :smile:

no worries :smile:
Reply 4

Hello! I also have an offer for Psychology with Professional Placement and I intend to go to Cardiff in September 2022. Feel free to message me!

Hey, I'm starting on the same course this year! Feel free to message me :-)
Hi there, wanted to ask whether you guys have been asked to pay tuition fees in advance and also whether you have uni portal log in details already???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending