GCU Nursing 2022

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Have applied for Child Nursing had interview last week and still waiting to hear back. Has anyone else applied for this course and had the interview and heard back if they've been accepted or not. Getting really anxious about it now have been offered a place at UWS for adult nursing but would rather do Child Nursing as already work within the childcare industry so know plenty about child development etc. I've heard that someone had an interview and by the end of the day they heard back.. Not sure if this is just hear say or not
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have applied for Child Nursing had interview last week and still waiting to hear back. Has anyone else applied for this course and had the interview and heard back if they've been accepted or not. Getting really anxious about it now have been offered a place at UWS for adult nursing but would rather do Child Nursing as already work within the childcare industry so know plenty about child development etc. I've heard that someone had an interview and by the end of the day they heard back.. Not sure if this is just hear say or not
Don't panic about it okay

You'll soon here from them as soon as they have decided there candidates for the course.

I have heard from someone who just did there interview on Friday morning passed for midwifing over at Napier university that they will here back from them within the next seven weeks when they made their decisions.

It's only last week so just be patience okay

You'll hear one way or another regardless.
kirstyweir
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you hear back? I had an interview on Thursday there
Momo2022
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey, has anyone heard anything? The waiting is awful!!
kirstyweir
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Momo2022)
Hey, has anyone heard anything? The waiting is awful!!
Nothing at all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (15)
28.85%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (21)
40.38%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.85%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.77%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.69%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
11.54%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.92%

Watched Threads