University of Exeter Firm Offer Holder Thread 2022

Watch this thread
Aspiring_Chemist
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
As you can tell by the name of this thread I've created it is intended for anyone who has an offer from the University of Exeter and has firmed it or is intending to firm it for the 2022/2023 academic year.

My aim for this is to give prospective students the ability to talk to others that might be doing the same or similar course to them. As I couldn't find any other outlets to continually interact with anyone who's firmed Exeter and those that are wanting to do the same course as me.

(A bit 😬) about me: I've firmed the University of Exeter and want to study MSc/MSci Natural Sciences (grades willing). (You can skip this existential crisis: Hopefully, I can pull through in exams and get the grades required, which has been a continual worry for me ever since I responded to my offers 😭. There's always the thought in the back of my head that I won't get the grades. I really want to get them (the exams) over and done with. It still doesn't feel like there's 2-3 months left until the actual exams. I really need to get my act together lol.)

I hope everyone gets the grades they need and gets onto their courses. I am hoping to find people who are also wanting to study Natural Sciences at Exeter but I don't mind.
UniofExeterRep 2
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Aspiring_Chemist)
As you can tell by the name of this thread I've created it is intended for anyone who has an offer from the University of Exeter and has firmed it or is intending to firm it for the 2022/2023 academic year.

My aim for this is to give prospective students the ability to talk to others that might be doing the same or similar course to them. As I couldn't find any other outlets to continually interact with anyone who's firmed Exeter and those that are wanting to do the same course as me.

(A bit 😬) about me: I've firmed the University of Exeter and want to study MSc/MSci Natural Sciences (grades willing). (You can skip this existential crisis: Hopefully, I can pull through in exams and get the grades required, which has been a continual worry for me ever since I responded to my offers 😭. There's always the thought in the back of my head that I won't get the grades. I really want to get them (the exams) over and done with. It still doesn't feel like there's 2-3 months left until the actual exams. I really need to get my act together lol.)

I hope everyone gets the grades they need and gets onto their courses. I am hoping to find people who are also wanting to study Natural Sciences at Exeter but I don't mind.
Great to virtually meet you. Fingers crossed you get the grades you need and we will be welcoming you to campus in September.

Hopefully some other offer holders will get back to you, but in the meantime let me know if you have any questions about Natural Sciences! We do have an offer holder Facebook group which might be of interest to you too. Happy to share the link if you have not been able to locate it.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
kaneda.
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I'll be firming my offer, I received it yesterday! I'll be studying medical imaging. :-)
qtalexandra
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I've firmed my offer to study Arabic. Good luck with exams, you got this!
onorah
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by onorah)
Oh same here! Arabic and French with the year abroad. Let's get those grades!
Same here! Arabic and French with the year abroad. Let's get good grades now yeah...
Best of luck to you all
northe
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi, i'm going to be starting in 2022 studying english with creative writing at the streatham campus, provided i get the grades.

slightly worried about all the rep i hear about 'exetahhh' on sites like here but hopefully it's just a loud minority...
RainingRain
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I firmed my psychology offer at exeter yesterday! Applied Clinical psychology msci. Excited to go but worried about the racism/homophobia rumours...
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
hey everyone! i've firmed my offer for business & management, if anyone else studying a similar field would like to talk, hmu!
SaadiaJoomun
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Firmed an offer for Philosophy politics and economics PPE for short !! Nice to meet you
jamjarr
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hii i firmed biochem a few weeks ago
tbh my main concern rn (other than my exams...) is meeting new people cuz im from overseas, so feel free to chat :^_^: :bebored:
anki92
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Anyone who has a MBA offer, lets connect.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads