The Student Room Group

TSR Community Awards: Best Oldie (5+ Years) - VOTING OPEN :)

This poll is closed

Best Oldie (5+ Years)

Ecolier22%
Kallisto12%
Muttley7914%
Reality Check35%
the bear16%
Total votes: 49
:woo:Voting for the Community Awards is now open :woo:

This thread is for voting for the Oldie of the Year award

Nominees:

@Kallisto
@Muttley79
@Reality Check
@the bear

Good luck everyone :goodluck:

Voting closes on 16th March, so get voting!
(edited 2 years ago)
:biggrin::biggrin:

My wish for a while was to get nominated in this voting. And exactly after my 10 years anniversary here on TSR, I did it. That is already a great success.
Thanks - I'm honoured to be nominated amongst these esteemed posters. :smile:
Original post by Muttley79
Thanks - I'm honoured to be nominated amongst these esteemed posters. :smile:

You so deserve this muttley :heart: I was very pleased to see you pop up on the spreadsheet :yep:
I'm so old I can barely type this but :shakecane: thank you very much to everyone who nominated me. It's lovely :smile:
@AngryJellyfish

Ironically you did not get your nomination, although you have the most years spent on TSR with 17 years. At least I don't know another member with that duration. And you are still pretty active on this platform, so I don't get it.
Original post by Kallisto
@AngryJellyfish

Ironically you did not get your nomination, although you have the most years spent on TSR with 17 years. At least I don't know another member with that duration. And you are still pretty active on this platform, so I don't get it.

I only have a few months on top of and @the bear's time, to be fair! :p: But thanks :smile:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I only have a few months on top of @ecolier and @the bear's time, to be fair! :p: But thanks :smile:

Maybe to your 20th anniversary, I will come up with a good idea to promote you in that year. If you really get this mark.

Quick Reply

Latest