The Student Room Group

Finally snapped, at this rate I’m dying a virgin so something needs to be done

Hi I’m a 23 year old guy who has never had an ounce of female attention. I’m so sick of each year going by with rejections on sight, zero matches on tinder.

So here’s my plan. I’m already a gym goer but I’ve realised I need to work so much harder to make my body nice to look at. Second of all I need to learn to drive, I’m literally have the life experience and skills of a 10 year old child. This along with a completely new set of tinder pictures of the new version of me is the only way I will be able to even go on a date in my life.

The one thing I have achieved in my life is my degree and job. Without this I don’t know If I would still be alive today. I’d be a homeless virgin I think.

Sorry I felt the need to get this off my chest. Is a huge task to turn myself into a respectable human being but even if I fail I will know I tried my bes.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Snean
Hi I’m a 23 year old guy who has never had an ounce of female attention. I’m so sick of each year going by with rejections on sight, zero matches on tinder.

So here’s my plan. I’m already a gym goer but I’ve realised I need to work so much harder to make my body nice to look at. Second of all I need to learn to drive, I’m literally have the life experience and skills of a 10 year old child. This along with a completely new set of tinder pictures of the new version of me is the only way I will be able to even go on a date in my life.

The one thing I have achieved in my life is my degree and job. Without this I don’t know If I would still be alive today. I’d be a homeless virgin I think.

Sorry I felt the need to get this off my chest. Is a huge task to turn myself into a respectable human being but even if I fail I will know I tried my bes.

you need to stop obsessing about getting female attention. just enjoy being yourself. once you start being relaxed and comfortable in your skin you will find that the ladies will come your way.
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
you need to stop obsessing about getting female attention. just enjoy being yourself. once you start being relaxed and comfortable in your skin you will find that the ladies will come your way.

Well to enjoy being myself I need to become a version of myself that I like. Not a skinny short guy who’s achieved next to nothing.
Original post by Snean

Do you want female attention or do you just want sex? Contrary to popular belief, not all women who find men attractive are immediately drawn to have sex with them.
If it's just sex you want then you can save yourself a lot of hassle and energy and just pay for it.
If it's a relationship, female attention and taking the time to get to know women to earn their trust to want to have sex with you then you're going to need to change more than your body shape.
Original post by Snean
Well to enjoy being myself I need to become a version of myself that I like. Not a skinny short guy who’s achieved next to nothing.

So you are a person who is not suffering from obesity or the problems of excessive height; you have obtained a degree and are in work.... what is not to like ? :beard:
Reply 5
Original post by Gym Bunny
Do you want female attention or do you just want sex? Contrary to popular belief, not all women who find men attractive are immediately drawn to have sex with them.
If it's just sex you want then you can save yourself a lot of hassle and energy and just pay for it.
If it's a relationship, female attention and taking the time to get to know women to earn their trust to want to have sex with you then you're going to need to change more than your body shape.

I didn’t list a change in mentality but just snapping and being like I need to change is just that
Tinder is rubbish but the state and universities are attacking mens means of getting dates in the real world.
Original post by Anonymous
Tinder is rubbish but the state and universities are attacking mens means of getting dates in the real world.

Please expand.
Original post by Admit-One
Please expand.

I suspect they mean you can't aggressively follow women about campus treating them as a captive audience rather than people trying to get on with their day :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by StriderHort
I suspect they mean you can't aggressively follow women about campus treating them as a captive audience rather than people trying to get on with their day :rolleyes:

Probably. Even me the worlds biggest virgin knows not to do that:wink:
Original post by StriderHort

“Damn state and universities telling women not to respond to my cold approaches!”
Original post by Admit-One
“Damn state and universities telling women not to respond to my cold approaches!”

"Acting on their complaints!, ACTING!" :cry:
The victim complex probably isn't helping.
im 29 and a virgin i dont even care tho, dating while black is tough

> Hi I’m a 23 year old guy who has never had an ounce of female attention. I’m so sick of each year going by with rejections on sight, zero matches on tinder.

me but 29 lol
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
It is not a problem being a virgin.

You could work on learning to drive as it is a useful life skill.

Focus on getting to know women as friends.
Would you have sex with a lady older than you? I want to have sex
Reply 16
Original post by YaliaV123
The victim complex probably isn't helping.

Not a victim at all this is all on me and my responsibility if I want to change
Reply 17
Would you have sex with a lady older than you? I want to have sex

Good troll
Reply 18
It's not mainly because of your race, it is because you're 29. No one wants a 29 year old who doesn't take accountability and blames the world for his lack of experience. And no one wants to shag a 29 year old virgin no matter what age. People want someone who knows what they're doing. Not someone who ****s like a bedbug(they mate in a very strange and awkward way). You need to grow up a little...a lot.

It’s a very bitter pill to swallow but it’s better for this persons future to just accept it now. It took me a few years to properly realise how much I needed to change to be a functional human being.
I hate to break it to you, but if you've never had any success with women, adding half an inch to your bicep is not going to turn you into a pussy magnet.

You only talk about Tinder. Have you tried meeting people in the real world? Work colleagues, friends, friends of friends, etc? Despite the rise of online dating, most people still meet in the real world.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending