The Student Room Group

How do I get my A level grades up?

Hi. So I need two B's and a C to get into the course I've applied for at university. I'm study Maths, Computer Science and Philosophy, Ethics & Religion. Currently I'm working at a D in maths, a C in Philosophy and a B in computer science. None of my grades have seen an increase since October and I've been putting a lot of effort into revising for the practise papers we've been doing but it hasn't made much difference. My Philosophy essays keep getting 20/40 ish and the computer science paper 1 always ends up being a C grade when the paper 2 I can get an A in really easily. If anyone does any of these subjects have you got any tips for me? I would greatly appreciate it.
Original post by Dreyver
Hi. So I need two B's and a C to get into the course I've applied for at university. I'm study Maths, Computer Science and Philosophy, Ethics & Religion. Currently I'm working at a D in maths, a C in Philosophy and a B in computer science. None of my grades have seen an increase since October and I've been putting a lot of effort into revising for the practise papers we've been doing but it hasn't made much difference. My Philosophy essays keep getting 20/40 ish and the computer science paper 1 always ends up being a C grade when the paper 2 I can get an A in really easily. If anyone does any of these subjects have you got any tips for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey, I'd go directly to the people who are marking it. Ask why you're losing marks, go through your essay, make the little changes they suggest and it will add up. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest