:( sooo confused - fancy someone of the same sex Watch

This discussion is closed.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Dude... I'm kinda there as well. The main thing is trying to find where you are. (I haven't bothered, I'm just letting the wind blow me in whatever direction it wants - don't feel the need to figure out what I am) It is difficult, I know... You should try and befriend him. Maybe you won't find him to be as attractive as you thought. Just maybe sit down with him and say hi. He'll probably be a friendly guy and just needs some social connection with people in the group. Find out stuff about him. This'll take time and you can use this time to try and understand your feelings.
I hope that's helped!

As for the people making a mockery of this poor guy shame on you, its not his fault.

Thats even better advice. I love all you guys!!! :rolleyes:
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
m afraid i can't help you on that one as im not gay/bi
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
Thats even better advice. I love all you guys!!! :rolleyes:
Hehe glad to have been some help!
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
(Original post by lessthanthree)
Mrah, I reckon that's way deeper than a phase, in that case.

You know what? damn brave of you to ask advice like this

I'd go with [vlad?] find an excuse to chat with the guy in a noncommital, noon obvious way. Just sit and talk about anything that you may have in common. It may help you find out some clues as to his sexuality, and what he's into...you may find he's not worth the stress over afterall , and if he is..well, we'll cross that bridge when we trip over it.

Its not that brave, after all none of you actually know me in person :aetsch: and nobody from my school uses this. Yea i like [vlad's] advice, try it out on Monday :cheers:
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Blah. Take it from someone who knows. It's brave even to say it truthfully on the internet. the backlash may still be nastyish.

;_;

How though? :confused:
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
no matter. carry on.

Love to but i need sleep now! Got a 3hour car journey tomorrow
MAC1205
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
aint been funny, but the chances are he isnt gay, and once u approach him in that sort of way u will soon be the laughing stock of the school. hopefully ur not gay, at worst just bi and find a nice girl for urself
I agree
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.84%
No (155)
74.16%

Watched Threads