The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college London Msc Strategic marketing interview 2022-23

Does anyone know what are the chances of getting accepted at Imperial after an interview for Strategic Marketing? I had a fine video interview but only wrote 60 words for the written part, with the email being very direct. Have I lost my chances of getting accepted?
Original post by Sanarah
Does anyone know what are the chances of getting accepted at Imperial after an interview for Strategic Marketing? I had a fine video interview but only wrote 60 words for the written part, with the email being very direct. Have I lost my chances of getting accepted?I

Well I think around 50% of the applicants get an interview. Anyway, it is just a part of the application process. It is considered as a whole, so if you have a strong profile, there are still chances. Good luck!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Sanarah
Does anyone know what are the chances of getting accepted at Imperial after an interview for Strategic Marketing? I had a fine video interview but only wrote 60 words for the written part, with the email being very direct. Have I lost my chances of getting accepted?

How was your other part of interview? Have you got any update yet?

Quick Reply

Latest