The Student Room Group

Woodhouse waiting list

So I got put down for a waiting list for woodhouse how likely will I still be able to get in or should I give up

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just got put on waiting list as well and I'm desperate to know too🥲
Don't give up, they have about 700 students, not everyone offered a conditional is going woodhouse, this leaves gaps which they'll try to fill. If you want to get in smash your GCSEs 99% chance they'll take you on results day then.
Original post by cleoanne
Don't give up, they have about 700 students, not everyone offered a conditional is going woodhouse, this leaves gaps which they'll try to fill. If you want to get in smash your GCSEs 99% chance they'll take you on results day then.

Thanks this reassured me I'll try smash my gcse (fingers crossed) but now I have to worry about my interview at laet haha
Original post by Flewf
I just got put on waiting list as well and I'm desperate to know too🥲

Hopefully we make it. Btw what did you choose
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Silent-storm

Politics, classical civilisation, and religious studies! You?

Maths physics and computer science
Reply 7

Geo, maths and sociology. Hopefully we’ll both get in and I’m sure you’ll so great :smile: Interview at laet is soon for me too
Reply 8

And I’m loving the subject combination! Classical civilisation seems especially interesting - what is it like?
Original post by Flewf
Geo, maths and sociology. Hopefully we’ll both get in and I’m sure you’ll so great :smile: Interview at laet is soon for me too

Ooo what date did you pick for lae I did the 26 th
has anyone applied for city and islington college
So I got put down for a waiting list for woodhouse how likely will I still be able to get in or should I give up

same.. what were your predicted grades for your chosen subjects??
Original post by eggtart_svt
same.. what were your predicted grades for your chosen subjects??

Maths: 8
Physics: 8
Computer science:8
Reply 13
Ooo what date did you pick for lae I did the 26 th

Tomorrow..wish me luck 😬
Hi! I got an offer for woodhouse to study Politics, Classics and French !!

Original post by lilypod244
Hi! I got an offer for woodhouse to study Politics, Classics and French !!

Thats great! Is it your first choice? :smile:
That reminds me @Silent-storm i took the liberty of asking woodhouse about the number of waiting list applicants who were accepted on results day. There were 104 students, hope that helps. They also gave the subject combination of all those applicants so message me if you want that too.
Thats great! Is it your first choice? :smile:

Thanks!! at the moment it is , but I’m still waiting on an offer from Camden School for girls. Wbu ?
Original post by lilypod244
Thanks!! at the moment it is , but I’m still waiting on an offer from Camden School for girls. Wbu ?

I wanted to go but its almost an hour away from me so it's one of my last resorts
I wanted to go but its almost an hour away from me so it's one of my last resorts

I had gotten a conditional a couple days ago after initially being placed on the waiting list so that's great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending