The Student Room Group

London Scape Bloomsbury long let available today!

I am looking for someone to take over my current contract at scape Bloomsbury. You must be a student in the UK in order to be eligible to take over this room

Room type: Medium Studio
Monthly rent: 1450 pounds (30% off original rent price)
(originally priced at 2100 pounds per month for company website)
Date: Today -3rd September, 2022

You will have your own bedroom, bathroom and kitchen all to yourself! The room is on the 7th floor, with a bright view across King's cross. Scape bloomsbury opened in 2018, so rooms and facilities are newly furnished with soundproof walls. The building has a 24 hour reception (that takes parcel for you where you can collect afterwards), 2 lifts, a gym, cinema, a study common room, laundry room and meeting rooms. All bills and wifi included. It is located at Bloomsbury, a 2 minutes walk for Russell square station, 5 minutes walk to UCL main campus and 15 mins bus to LSE, KCL. You will complete a replacement form and pay to Scape, a trust worthy private accommodation company that has businesses across UK and Australia. P. S. I can vacate anytime since my family got a new home in London. If interested, Please contact me via pm. I will send you a more detailed video room tour.
Hello, can you contact me on my email please
Reply 2
Hello,

I am interested to take over your contract at scape bloomsbury ASAP

Please message me at your earliest (mod edit - email removed)

Thank you
Interested

Quick Reply

Latest