The Student Room Group

Uni offers

Anyone how is your uni decisions
Reply 1
Still waiting to hear back from LSE, Kings and UCL :/
same expect i’ve heard back from kings now just waiting on the other 2. also what course have you applied for?
Reply 3
Original post by hiiiiiiiiiiii2
same expect i’ve heard back from kings now just waiting on the other 2. also what course have you applied for?

economics :smile:
nice i’ve applied for HPE at UCL, political economy at KCL and economic history at LSE :smile:
I've got an offer from York and Leeds, and I'm waiting to hear from King's and Glasgow.
got biomed offers from surrey, birmingham warwick and aberdeen. just waiting for kings now :colonhash:
Reply 7
nice i’ve applied for HPE at UCL, political economy at KCL and economic history at LSE :smile:

that's cool :smile: ! what was your decision from King's if you don't mind me asking? they are taking very long ahaha
i got an unconditional! i hope you hear from them soon :smile:
Reply 9
Accepted by Manchester, Warwick, Southampton. Rejected by Cambridge. Waiting for imperial. All for theoretical physics/maths and physics.
Have not heard anything back from any... the wait is killing me
i got an unconditional! i hope you hear from them soon :smile:

Congrats! Thank you and I hope so too :smile:
Original post by Spelunker
got biomed offers from surrey, birmingham warwick and aberdeen. just waiting for kings now :colonhash:

Hi there!

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey and received an offer. If you have any questions about Surrey or uni life, please ask, as I am here to help you out. :smile:

Joao

Economics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending