Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My cat (aged 16) died yesterday. He died in his litter tray of an apparent heart attack - just like Elvis. Yes, my cat was so rock and roll. He will be missed. RIP 'King'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    My cat (aged 16) died yesterday. He died in his litter tray of an apparent heart attack - just like Elvis. Yes, my cat was so rock and roll. He will be missed. RIP 'King'.
    Awwww, I'm sorry your cat died. But it went like one of the greatest

ReputationRep:
    Just goes to show, cats rock!

Did your cat like hamburgers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Awwww, I'm sorry your cat died. But it went like one of the greatest
    He was old, it was about time he went off to the ol' cattery in the sky.

By the way, can I just say that I thought this: "I am a Sky Mangel and Stingray fan" was the most random comment ever, until I realised it's the chracter and not the Thunderbirdsesque TV series with puppets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Did your cat like hamburgers?
    Believe it or not, he used to eat sausage rolls.

ReputationRep:
    He was old, it was about time he went off to the ol' cattery in the sky.

By the way, can I just say that I thought this: "I am a Sky Mangel and Stingray fan" was the most random comment ever, until I realised it's the chracter and not the Thunderbirdsesque TV series with puppets.
    lol! it's the Neighbours Stingray. Thunderbirds scare me

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.