The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Open University or University of London for Online Bachelor in Psychology

Hello,

I already have a degree in Biomedical Sciences, but after working in labs I realized that it’s not what I want to do for the rest of my life. So, after a lot of thinking I decided to do an online bachelor in Psychology. My dilemma is which university should I choose, Open University or University of London? Which one do you think is the best? If you have any free time to help me please let me know about your thoughts in terms of anything you have experienced or heard for these two.

Thank you very much ☺️
Reply 1
Original post by Fani M.
Hello,

I already have a degree in Biomedical Sciences, but after working in labs I realized that it’s not what I want to do for the rest of my life. So, after a lot of thinking I decided to do an online bachelor in Psychology. My dilemma is which university should I choose, Open University or University of London? Which one do you think is the best? If you have any free time to help me please let me know about your thoughts in terms of anything you have experienced or heard for these two.

Thank you very much ☺️

If you want to go into psychology, another way of doing this is to do an MSc Psychology Conversion course. Whichever you choose, you should choose one that is accredited by the BPS if you want a career in Psychology in the UK.

I did my BSc in Psycology with Counselling with the Open University and loved it. I managed to get a first and I am now working as an Assistant Psychologist.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Quick Reply

Latest