?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Funny how fox, triggered it
Ghost
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol yeah it looks real, its suprising that they'd allow someone with that condition to be a news reporter though? Or would they have to, inorder to be "correct"? =/
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Maybe they didn't know until :P
I wouldn't doubt he had had to say the word fox before, which should have triggered his tourette's I think... weird indeed
Ghost
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, he probably thought to himself "I better not say f... instead of Fox!", which would have sparked off his tourette's.
ali_bongo_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its not real, tourettes is not something that comes and goes so they would have spotted it when he had his interview... sh*t bo**ox f**K lol
ponjavic
Rep:
?
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
Its not real, tourettes is not something that comes and goes so they would have spotted it when he had his interview... sh*t bo**ox f**K lol
Why wouldn't it be possible that he passed his interview. I can't believe that people with tourette's (keep in mind there are different levels too) will go around swearing constantly.
Might be triggers that cuases it which this time was the word fox :P
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
Why wouldn't it be possible that he passed his interview. I can't believe that people with tourette's (keep in mind there are different levels too) will go around swearing constantly.
Might be triggers that cuases it which this time was the word fox :P
I watched a programme on tourettes and he has spontanious tourettes (if it is real) and i think that if he does that on the show then he would always do it. Hence could not pass an interview.....

But saying that you might be right, every time i see the word fox i cannot help but start to swear and throw things so maybe they could be linked????

:party:
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I read about a girl with Tourettes who could keep it under control for short periods of time, but then was worse afterwards. Hence, it might be possible to hide it in an interview
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tourettes doesnt always make you swear it must be noted.

tim howard (man u goalie) has tourettes syndrome. just some trivia for you :p:
ponjavic
Rep:
?
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
I watched a programme on tourettes and he has spontanious tourettes (if it is real) and i think that if he does that on the show then he would always do it. Hence could not pass an interview.....

But saying that you might be right, every time i see the word fox i cannot help but start to swear and throw things so maybe they could be linked????

:party:
As someone previously stated in the thread fox wouldn't have to be the trigger, it might has caused something like fox (please don't say fu*k) and then it went on :P
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
tourettes doesnt always make you swear it must be noted.

tim howard (man u goalie) has tourettes syndrome. just some trivia for you :p:
Im starting to agree.... thinking about it this chap at work called John Terry sits at his desk swearing under his breath - he does not even know hes doing it sometimes but you can hear him. Either that or he is just strange.....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads