This discussion is closed.
leopard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
cheers leopard and wild thing, finally some beautiful TSR chicks that can understand the Roffmeister

I have put both of you on my to-do list...for pos rep that is
~hmm..if only i hadn't read on...calculating little ........ i never PROMISED did I...so i guess i'll just have to 'wait and see' 24 hrs gives me plenty of time to think
wild_thing..don't be soo freakin modest, girl...you are beautiful and u know it!
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~oh no!...it's stuck in ur sig now!! :eek: but hey...i ain't complainin'--as long as u stick to ur word 'roffmeister'! :cool:
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by leopard)
~ oh wild_thing./. u display the most overt forms of rep corruption here, dont u? :p: not that i mind how long do i stay in bold ??
as long as you don't piss me off and stop being so freakin nice!!! lol
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i am too fit
that's modesty for you :rolleyes:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
have a box of cadburys and a flower, i think you come across as sounding dead fit, you little bird
when is the sex for then??
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~sorry saturn, but i have to declare this a TOTAL thread hijack success!
------- ----
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
when is the sex for then??
given my success rate usually, in a few hours
ive washed the sheets too
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OK, well I can tell you about a personal experience as well as my opinions. I'd been friends with this guy for about 3 years, as in, he'd always come and sit with us at break and lunchtimes because he didn't have any friends. He's fat, he has wild curly hair, he wears really thick glasses and he has a bit of a problem with BO. So all in all, not attractive. I started seeing him at weekends, going bowling or to the cinema etc, and then, all of a sudden, he asked me out. I ended up saying yes even though I didn't want to at all because I have a huuuuuuuuge problem saying no. I just can't do it, never have been able to. I suppose another reason is that I'm lonely and not that good looking myself, so I didn't expect to be asked out anytime soon. I'm slim and I think my body's OK, but I have really thick, uncontrollable hair. I tried getting it chemically straightened and it only worked for a few days, but I loved it and everyone was complimenting me on how nice I looked, which really boosted my self-confidence, so I'm going to try again once I've got rid of my split ends. But unlike you and your girlfriend, it wasn't only his looks that turned me off him; although he does have a nice personality, as in he'll always stop and help someone in trouble and he's quite a gentleman when it comes to holding doors open and things, it's impossible to have a mature and intelligent conversation with him. He prefers making fart noises :rolleyes: and he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer either. I put up with it for a week, and then I dumped him....admittedly by text I felt really bad afterwards because I'm such a coward that I went out with him for the sake of it because I didn't want to turn him down, and then I didn't even have the guts to dump him in person The thing is though, I did feel so much better after I'd ended it because I wasn't leading him on anymore. I felt sick kissing him, I didn't like being with him and I would have been really if anyone knew we were going out, so I kept it secret.

My advice to you is not to listen to your mates. If you like this girl, and the only reason you're now considering her unattractive is because of their comments, stay with her. However, if you're not attracted to her and you're only going out with her because you feel sorry for her (like I was with my ex-boyfriend) break up with her. But I'd urge you to be braver than I was and do it to her face gently. Trust me, when you're always getting picked on because of your looks, your self-esteem is sooooo low and saying you think she's a minger just might destroy her. Good luck.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~ wild_thing..don't be soo freakin modest, girl...you are beautiful and u know it!
awwwwww you're so sweet!!! I'd take you're compliment if i was but im not..oh well life goes on lol.
YOU are beautiful but you don't know it :p:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
given my success rate usually, in a few hours
ive washed the sheets too
will this be a two or a three paper bag job??

btw..who's leopold??
Refused
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kellywood_5)
I put up with it for a week, and then I dumped him....admittedly by text
Killing babies isn't as morally wrong as that.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

btw..who's leopold??
leopold will be joining us, nothing like a menage with 2 fit birds
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~ :eek: :eek: u little ****
so...who's 'LEOPOLD' ???grrr :hmpf:

i hope we're not dealing with a 4th member here!
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh whoops sorry typo i meant to write your name but recently i had .. this girl while watching kate and leopold!!
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
leopold will be joining us, nothing like a menage with 2 fit birds
~:eek:

'2 fit birds my arsse !-'fit' ur head on straight and spell my name right before u start playing with french words!!...btw, it just means 'housework' when u say it alone, right wild_thing? :rolleyes:

*sulks in corner*

u know, fit sounds sooo strange to my ears....'fit' here just means athletic and sporty -type
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~as you can see, i have this complex with spelling :embarasse
so pedantic, i know :rolleyes:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

'2 fit birds my arsse !-'fit' ur head on straight and spell my name right before u start playing with french words!!...btw, it just means 'housework' when u say it alone, right wild_thing? :rolleyes:

*sulks in corner*

u know, fit sounds sooo strange to my ears....'fit' here just means athletic and sporty -type

so menage a trois would really mean 3 fit housemaids?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

'btw, it just means 'housework' when u say it alone, right wild_thing? :rolleyes:

hehe yup 'menage' means like domestic work..cleaning up the house. But used in THAT context it can also mean like playin around...like in a mess. lol

Well leopard: be glad someone's calling you 'fit' - it doesn't happen to all of us
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
please allow me to enlighten you on this expression. When a girl is very ugly...once in bed it is called a 'one paper job.' WHen the girl is AWFULLY ugly it's called a 'two paper job' because she's so ugly that you have to cover her face and her breath in order to have a minor orgasm. Then comes the worst case which is a three paper job...
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so menage a trois would really mean 3 fit housemaids?
~literally, a jumble/mix of three....but we all know that in this context...

Well leopard: be glad someone's calling you 'fit' - it doesn't happen to all of us
Come on--being cyber 'fit' means zilch for me :rolleyes: :eek: :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads