This discussion is closed.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tonight Matthew)
What'd you get up to last night? Just the standard staying in trying to chat up girls on an internet forum?
no yesterday i got drunk and met a few birds but did the smart thing and drank loads of water and had an apple before going to bed, which is why i dont have a hangover :p:

big tip there
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
it says i have spread too much luuurve over the past 24 hours, wait a bit babe and i'll do you soon
too much 'luuurve' and I thought I was top in your list just then :bawling: oh well life goes on *sighs*
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tonight Matthew)
What'd you get up to last night? Just the standard staying in trying to chat up girls on an internet forum?
no he does that during the day and at night has illusionary orgasms :p:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
no he does that during the day and at night has illusionary orgasms :p:
well the birds i've been with in the past all felt like they had orgasms so good they were almost illusionary
its all about the technique babe, all about the technique.. and the e-zones help too
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well the birds i've been with in the past all felt like they had orgasms so good they were almost illusionary
its all about the technique babe, all about the technique.. and the e-zones help too
hahaha :rofl: gd answer :congrats:....i'll trust you about the technique :rolleyes:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahaha :rofl: gd answer :congrats:....i'll trust you about the technique :rolleyes:
are you spanish?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
are you spanish?
no..i just live in spain. I was born in Brazil..but lived there 1 year, then moved to Switzerland for 6 years, then to ROme for 8 months, then to London for 6 months, then to Budapest (hungary) for 4 years, then to France for 8 months and now in barcelona :rolleyes:
So i dunno...does that make me spanish?Does is make me anything considering i have a swiss, brazilian and portuguese pasport??
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
no..i just live in spain. I was born in Brazil..but lived there 1 year, then moved to Switzerland for 6 years, then to ROme for 8 months, then to London for 6 months, then to Budapest (hungary) for 4 years, then to France for 8 months and now in barcelona :rolleyes:
So i dunno...does that make me spanish?Does is make me anything considering i have a swiss, brazilian and portuguese pasport??

well i like gisele bundchen so you are brazilian to me..

so are your parents brazilian?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i like gisele bundchen so you are brazilian to me..

so are your parents brazilian?
well i consider myself to be brazilian lol
My mum is brazilian but was born in Mozambique and my dad's austrian but was born in germany.

btw..hw come leopard is before me :hmpf: *jalous look*
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

wow, you're even worse than me! i always thought no one could be more mixed up than me with my american, new zealand and english passports! but you take the cake. I congratulate you.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
wow, you're even worse than me! i always thought no one could be more mixed up than me with my american, new zealand and english passports! but you take the cake. I congratulate you.
wow you have an english passport you are dead special!! :rolleyes:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i consider myself to be brazilian lol
My mum is brazilian but was born in Mozambique and my dad's austrian but was born in germany.

btw..hw come leopard is before me :hmpf: *jalous look*
have a look at it now babe
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wow you have an english passport you are dead special!! :rolleyes:
yes. Thank you. And it is dead special to have three passports, no matter where they're from, you half wit.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
yes. Thank you. And it is dead special to have three passports, no matter where they're from, you half wit.

oh god, you still don't get it do you. there is no such thing as an english passport
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
thanks hun
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh god, you still don't get it do you. there is no such thing as an english passport

hahahahaha, omg. That is funny. I'm astounded by my own stupidity. What makes it even funnier is that i accused YOU of being a half wit!!! That's made my day now. Have some rep
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
have a look at it now babe
better
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)
hahahahaha, omg. That is funny. I'm astounded by my own stupidity. What makes it even funnier is that i accused YOU of being a half wit!!! That's made my day now. Have some rep
ok im not sure whether to take you seriously or not? dont you know there is no such thing as an english passport? if you have one it is probably a fake passport, you should double check it for security features
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by grace)

ok well thank you for the rep i will put you on my to-do list to give rep too!!
grace
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok im not sure whether to take you seriously or not? dont you know there is no such thing as an english passport? if you have one it is probably a fake passport, you should double check it for security features

yes yes i'm being serious, i've realised my retardation...i have a habit of being a bit dizzy...and i think it's funny. And i did give you rep for making me laugh, even if it is laughing at myself. Allow me to rephrase...i have an american, newzealand and UK passport
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads