Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
would you like panda back?
I miss panda
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
I bet most of you guys aren't as attractive as you expect girls should be...
If we were, we wouldn't feel the need to be on internet forums, at midnight.
Bilal
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Weeell, if your not comfortable being with her, you might aswell dump her.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
would you like panda back?
The panda is really cute!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
what's wrong with people here??? Do girls have to be stupid supermodels to be 'accepted'. I mean have you looked at yourselves? Maybe you're expecting too much...Why do people have such high standings? So what if she has a fat ass? Does that make her meaner?Stupider?less friendly?not as funny??? And why do people care so much about what other people thinK???? DO you have so weak a personality taht you cannot accept your choices. If you look embarassed than people will maek fun of you as they will see a sign of weakness...but if you show you don't give a DAMN then they'll respect you! cheeses don't people have enough personality in this forum to stand by to what they like?Or are they all so weak that they're ulitmate goal is to be 'cool'????
Relationship should involve intemacy. If she actually repulses him that's not a relationship. Sure he can adore her qualities and keep her as a friend but you can't say that they should be in a relationship when he obviously isn't attracted to her.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what's wrong with people here??? Do girls have to be stupid supermodels to be 'accepted'. I mean have you looked at yourselves? Maybe you're expecting too much...Why do people have such high standings? So what if she has a fat ass? Does that make her meaner?Stupider?less friendly?not as funny??? And why do people care so much about what other people thinK???? DO you have so weak a personality taht you cannot accept your choices. If you look embarassed than people will maek fun of you as they will see a sign of weakness...but if you show you don't give a DAMN then they'll respect you! cheeses don't people have enough personality in this forum to stand by to what they like?Or are they all so weak that they're ulitmate goal is to be 'cool'????

wow, someone with sense!!
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No they don't ... but lads are allowed to have their own opinions...even if sometimes we don't agree on them...
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OKAY, panda come back.
YAAAAAY!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
If we were, we wouldn't feel the need to be on internet forums, at midnight.
Are you suggesting that midnight is late? The night is young, my friend! Oh... yeah... it's friday too... ahhh well I have £3 in my wallet and £2000 of debt, I have an excuse to stay in
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
Aww comon now, I'm sure I'm the only one
that's the worst part of it! Most men are like you!
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OKAY, panda come back.
:party:
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WHY OH WHY are there only two sexes to choose from?
men just annoy me, and i dont feel like being a lesbian!

it annoys me when subjects like this come up, there are no right or wrong decisions. But when decent people get treated unkind due to the proportion of their face and body features, and possess 'added extras' such as ache- it really does make me wish there was another kinder gender to chose from!

jeez :flute:
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sad that I'm known for panda and not for uberfab amazing posts ;_;
Aww... you do make uberfab amazing posts too though!
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
im going out with this girl who i'l admit is certainly not the typical fanciable girl (i know im not all that myself before u call me arragant lol) shes quite large with really pale skin and ginger scruffy hair but her personality is so nice

i just love her personality but my mates say shes mingin and distusting cause shes got severe acne and quite greasy hair etc and are laughin but i don't care.

We went in asda yesterday and i noticed people staring at her probably because of her size but depite her cool personality im beggining to agree with my mates and really arn't looking forward to erm 'getting closer to her lol' i hate sounding nasty and shallow but her rating would be about 1 out of 10 and i know its not her fault.

Maybe she needs a more decent guy than me who doesn't care about appearance AT ALL but honestly no other guys that i know will go out with her (even the generous guys)! she has a great personality. i hesitated a lot before saying yes (her friend asked me for her)

can anyone give me any advice what can i do or say. Am i in the wrong? shes 19 like me and im her first bf. :confused:
Without any form of physical attraction whatsoever, a relationship can't work. That's my opinion anyway. Don't get what you want in a friend mixed up with what you want in a girlfriend.
Then again, don't let mates tell you what's attractive or not. From experience, mates don't have a clue when it comes to good looks. In a group, guys will never admit to what they truly find attractive. It's so much easier to agree that a plain girl who has a big boobs and a nice ass is "fit".
Mad Vlad
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that's the worst part of it! Most men are like you!
Fortunately not all though *looks shy*
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
At least I got that from "NO, I'm not attracted to her, won't have sex with her, and don't find her sexy"
To be fair, NO ONE is going to find a fat ginger with acne "sexy". But like I said - he can at least be decent enough to leave her for someone who literally CAN'T do any better, or a blind man with fat fetish.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're right
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
Relationship should involve intemacy. If she actually repulses him that's not a relationship. Sure he can adore her qualities and keep her as a friend but you can't say that they should be in a relationship when he obviously isn't attracted to her.
ok fine..point taken...I GIVE UP trying to put any sense here in you heads :rolleyes: :bebored:
saturn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I think you're right. If she is having trouble getting bfs then dumping her could wreck her life. If she has a nice personality then isn't that enough? I would rather go out with a girl with a good personality than one which a perfect body buty is a robot.
you don't understand mate, we went for some chips yesterday and she had food on her teeth for for about 2 hours. maybe its her unhygenicness (sp) that contributes partly to her unattractiveness, she just doesn't care!! :confused:

ive gotta call an end to it somehow but if i do i'll feel so bad and guilty!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
In a group, guys will never admit to what they truly find attractive. It's so much easier to agree that a plain girl who has a big boobs and a nice ass is "fit".
This is true - I was once accused of being gay for saying that I find that "call on me" video with the 'workout girls' absolutely repulsive.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.8%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.76%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.09%
It might lead to more bullying (129)
38.17%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.18%

Watched Threads