thank you :cool:
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
Just..less vehemently :p:
Gradually over the years I've learned that some people really don't understand subtle hints, innuendos etc. so for clarity it helps to be brutally blunt. I used to try to quietly get my point across, now I just say it like it is.
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
you don't understand mate, we went for some chips yesterday and she had food on her teeth for for about 2 hours. maybe its her unhygenicness (sp) that contributes partly to her unattractiveness, she just doesn't care!! :confused:

ive gotta call an end to it somehow but if i do i'll feel so bad and guilty!
This is more and more starting to sound like a joke, nobody likeing a girl despite her not so appealing looks would be as insensitive as this guy is.
He is literally providing as many details as possible to convince us of her ugliness, I sense mischief :/
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
ok fine..point taken...I GIVE UP trying to put any sense here in you heads :rolleyes: :bebored:
Hey you too I was once like you, and I like to do the WILD THING!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
firstly we aint seen the girl, so its hard to say if shes "ugly" or not. sounds like hes looking for an escape route, so i'd suspect he's exagerrating on her "repulsive" looks. you dont ever go out with someone who repulses you. its just not happening. your mind wouldnt let you do if you really dislike her looks that much.

from what you said she's a nice girl, and im sure she likes you to have asked you out, so you'll have to find a way to let her down and try to be good friends to her.

ginger hair rocks btw. so stop dissing it (and no, ive got brown hair, i just love ginger hair )
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Fortunately not all though *looks shy*
please tell me you're not like THAT
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
You're right
i'm glad somebody here at least agrees with me
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I GIVE UP trying to put any sense here in you heads :rolleyes: :bebored:
I agree with your point that he should ignore what other people think if he really likes her - but you seem to have ignored the fact that he says he doesn't want to touch her. Not out of embarrassment, but physical revulsion. THAT has nothing to do with what other people think, and it's why he should let her down gently. Let me put it to you as a scenario - would you rather be dumped, or vomitted on during sex because you're so fat and there's acne puss and greasy ginger hair everywhere? I think we all know the answer.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I agree with your point that he should ignore what other people think if he really likes her - but you seem to have ignored the fact that he says he doesn't want to touch her. Not out of embarrassment, but physical revulsion. THAT has nothing to do with what other people think, and it's why he should let her down gently. Let me put it to you as a scenario - would you rather be dumped, or vomitted on during sex because you're so fat and there's acne puss and greasy ginger hair everywhere? I think we all know the answer.
Thank you for providing an image. :adore:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not out of embarrassment, but physical revulsion. .
but doesn't his physical repulsion come from his embarrassment? Otherwise why would he have accepted going out with her??

OI saturn..have you guys snogged yet?
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
I'm thinking of making a short film to illustrate my word-art... but we'll leave that for another day.
saturn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
This is more and more starting to sound like a joke, nobody likeing a girl despite her not so appealing looks would be as insensitive as this guy is.
He is literally providing as many details as possible to convince us of her ugliness, I sense mischief :/
i swear im not this insensitive in front of her! If i told you more about her it might seem like a joke cause she just doesn't seem to care about her appearance, sure there are less appealing girls at my uni but i'l post a pic if i ever get one :cool:

Why do you think im joking about her? :confused: she is like what i said however much i try to deny it im beggining to agree with what my mates say.
i need a way to let her down nicely cause if what i describe sounds like a joke then she really would appear unattractive to you!!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hahaha
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
saturn answer my quest! lol ..have you guys snogged yet??
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but doesn't his physical repulsion come from his embarrassment? Otherwise why would he have accepted going out with her??
Maybe he really does like her as a person, and asked her out because he didn't want to be shallow?
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
saturn answer my quest! lol ..have you guys snogged yet??
With all that food on her teeth after the chips, what do you think?
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

OI saturn..have you guys snogged yet?
Physical revulsion comes from instinctively, finding someone very unattractive.

You try to sound all politically correct and righteous but the only reason why you think this guy should stay with the girl is because you believe that ugly girls should get guys too. He's not attracted to her. Full stop. He's not going to force himself just because you think that, as he might not be able to aim high, he should stick with people in his own league.
Someone else might be attracted to this girl. He's not going to force himself. That's the most hypocritical, elitist and superficial thing to do as he'd be thinking that he should stay with the girl because she's not as good as other girls.
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe he really does like her as a person, and asked her out because he didn't want to be shallow?
She asked him though, through a friend. Keep up! :p:
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Physical revulsion comes from instinctively, finding someone very unattractive.

You try to sound all politically correct and righteous but the only reason why you think this guy should stay with the girl is because you believe that ugly girls should get guys too. He's not attracted to her. Full stop. He's not going to force himself just because you think that, as he might not be able to aim high, he should stick with people in his own league.
Someone else might be attracted to this girl. He's not going to force himself. That's the most hypocritical, elitist and superficial thing to do as he'd be thinking that he should stay with the girl because she's not as good as other girls.
Aww the ugly truth :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.5%
No I haven't decided yet (42)
21%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.5%

Watched Threads