Turn on thread page Beta

unattractive gf watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Maybe he really does like her as a person, and asked her out because he didn't want to be shallow?
    Maybe he got on with her, realised it was an easy opportunity for sexual gratification and has accidently found himself in the position where the lady believes they are courting?

*takes a cab back to D+D*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    With all that food on her teeth after the chips, what do you think?
    Her GINGER teeth. Umm... no wait... that's not right. But she might have a chip stuck in her flab!

ReputationRep:
    This "conversation" is getting a bit cruel and out of hand.
    But I honestly urge you Saturn to break it off. You cannot have a functional relationship when you're not attracted to the girl. It doesn't mean you're shallow and a terrible person - it's just human nature. It's better to do it now before she not too attached.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Aww the ugly truth :p:
    :hmpf: :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    Maybe he got on with her, realised it was an easy opportunity for sexual gratification and has accidently found himself in the position where the lady believes they are courting?

*takes a cab back to D+D*
    Nope, not that many guys plans things out in advance and are that superficial. Girls are much better in that area: "How much more popular will I be if I go out with that guy", "How much money is this guy earning or will this guy earn?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    She asked him though, through a friend. Keep up! :p:
    Hmmm that's what I get for not reading posts longer than two lines I guess.

This makes it even MORE cut 'n' dry! He has the most terrible of social diseases - the inability to turn someone down. I know people who have the same problem.

Person 1: "Will you have sex with my inbred cousin? She has 3 arms, one leg, a nipple on her face and no eyelids"

Person 2: "N.. umm.. nn... YES! DAAAMN!"

(Original post by vienna95)
    realised it was an easy opportunity for sexual gratification
    But the whole point is that he DOESN'T want to have sex with her. *tut* keep up :rolleyes: . Some people *tsk* *grumble*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :hmpf: :hmpf:
    Aww sorry I'll put a lid on it just for you...
    See I can be nice to all kinds of people

Ok seriously I'll stop...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    But the whole point is that he DOESN'T want to have sex with her. *tut* keep up :rolleyes: . Some people *tsk* *grumble*
    Im sure that there are guys that arent attracted to girls enough to be seen in public with but are happy to take whats on offer.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SamTheMan]Physical revulsion comes from instinctively, finding someone very unattractive.

the only reason why you think this guy should stay with the girl is because you believe that ugly girls should get guys too. QUOTE]

so :p: I wanna be a lawyer don't I..need to get some practice sometimes.

Yes i believe that ugly girls should get guys too...don't see why they shoudn't.
    AND i didn't tell him to stay with her but I told him not to dump her coz of his mates's opinion and just coz she was fat. I mean he had to like her a BIT..would you accept going out with someone that physically repulses you? ermm NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    firstly we aint seen the girl, so its hard to say if shes "ugly" or not. sounds like hes looking for an escape route, so i'd suspect he's exagerrating on her "repulsive" looks. you dont ever go out with someone who repulses you. its just not happening. your mind wouldnt let you do if you really dislike her looks that much.

from what you said she's a nice girl, and im sure she likes you to have asked you out, so you'll have to find a way to let her down and try to be good friends to her.

ginger hair rocks btw. so stop dissing it (and no, ive got brown hair, i just love ginger hair )
    i love the colour of her hair, and she has quite a cute face but she just doesn't seem to look after herself!!! :confused: i mean shes doesn't seem to care and thats probably why people call her. her hair does appear greasy and thats probably cause she washes it TOO much or something i dunno but it just appears bad. I know she can't help having acne so im gonna ignore that, the main reason apart from her hair that i find her unattractive (and i think why people call her) is because of her weight

ive actually somehow just convinced myself that i wanna stay with her again, but i know that next time i see her her appearance will just put me off :confused: i hate thinking of myself as shallow though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthefiya)
    This "conversation" is getting a bit cruel and out of hand.
    i agree. we're seeing the side of people that will, in the end, come back to haunt them

ReputationRep:
    Aww the ugly truth :p:
    Well yes. Telling someone they have a moral obligation to stay with someone means basically that they should stick with that person because that's what social standards dictate and that they should ignore their feelings (emotional feelings or gut feelings). "You're not too attractive so stick with this girl because who else is going to go out with her?".
    I believe guys, by putting more value on physical appearance, are less superficial than girls. Girls are much more interested in the social aspects of going out with a guy: what can they get out of this guy? More popularity? A better image? More money? Security?

ReputationRep:
    the point is why did he accept to go out with her if she physically repulses him? Would you say yes i Gollum asked you out?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saturn)
    i love the colour of her hair, and she has quite a cute face but she just doesn't seem to look after herself!!! :confused: i mean shes doesn't seem to care and thats probably why people call her. her hair does appear greasy and thats probably cause she washes it TOO much or something i dunno but it just appears bad. I know she can't help having acne so im gonna ignore that, the main reason apart from her hair that i find her unattractive (and i think why people call her) is because of her weight

ive actually somehow just convinced myself that i wanna stay with her again, but i know that next time i see her her appearance will just put me off :confused:
    why not try to tell her to improve her appearance a bit. i know that will be hard to do without sounding completely wrong.

what age are you two again? and what weight is she (approx)

ReputationRep:
    the point is why did he accept to go out with her if she physically repulses him? Would you say yes i Gollum asked you out?? :confused:
    Amagad I'd be so popular, and the money! Wohoo!

ReputationRep:
    you are best off talking to one of her mates and getting them to suggest things if you do want to do that. Suggesting to her that she looks minging is not going to go down well, even if you tell her friend it might backfire because her friend might tell her you said it.

Would you say yes i Gollum asked you out?? :confused:
    Depends on the personality.

And is he rich? A good shag, perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Aww sorry
    See I can be nice to all kinds of people
    so?? So can I :p:
    i'm too tired too argue anymore

ReputationRep:
    so?? So can I :p:
    i'm too tired too argue anymore
    If you're not sarcastic by referring to you as all kinds of people (before saying I only have fit female friends) you'd have to be the opposite, so again, I hope you were sarcastic... :confused:
    I'm confusing myself, this is tireing indeed

ReputationRep:
    please tell me you're not like THAT
    What do you mean? Like what? :confused:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.