This discussion is closed.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
what can they get out of this guy? More popularity? A better image? More money? Security?
also known as prostitutes :rolleyes:
I'm not like that so stop generalising!
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
What do you mean? Like what? :confused:
Like me and like most guys,
putting appearance before everything else
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
Would you say yes if Gollum asked you out?? :confused:
Hell yes!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
If you're not sarcastic by referring to you as all kinds of people (before saying I only have fit female friends) you'd have to be the opposite, so again, I hope you were sarcastic... :confused:
I'm confusing myself, this is tireing indeed
ehh? :confused: i never said i wanted to be part of your fit female friends...considering imnot 1.90 m, blond, sliconed boobed, 10 kg and likes to shag anything that moves

im not even making sense lol
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you took the words from my mouth! :rolleyes: :p:
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ehh? :confused: i never said i wanted to be part of your fit female friends...considering imnot 1.90 m, blond, sliconed boobed, 10 kg and likes to shag anything that moves

im not even making sense lol
Oh it's more like 1.78, brunette, beautiful smaller than normal, 55kg and likes to coze (from cozy, not sure, butterfly correct me now! (seriously)) in the bed watching a movie. Did that description fit? :P
saturn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
why not try to tell her to improve her appearance a bit. i know that will be hard to do without sounding completely wrong.

what age are you two again? and what weight is she (approx)

were both 19 and im guessing (not too sure) shes about 13 stone, shes about 5ft 4. i want to tell her to improve her appearance cause then she's just be perfect but ive heard her say she hates sport in the past, well she said something like 'i dont see the point in sport' so i doubt inviting her to come along to the gym will please her.
My mates and a few other guys are continuely taking the mick or they seem to be. Their ok when im with her (cause they don't wanna upset her) but when weve walked away from them ive heard them laughing
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
considering imnot 1.90 m, blond, sliconed boobed, 10 kg and likes to shag anything that moves
Neh, blonde skinny and siliconed is so 1990's. It's all about the rock chick now-a-days, for me anyway.
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not coze I'm afraid...be cosy? Erm, we get what you mean!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
were both 19 and im guessing (not too sure) shes about 13 stone, shes about 5ft 4. i want to tell her to improve her appearance cause then she's just be perfect but ive heard her say she hates sport in the past, well she said something like 'i dont see the point in sport' so i doubt inviting her to come along to the gym will please her.
My mates and a few other guys are continuely taking the mick or they seem to be. Their ok when im with her (cause they don't wanna upset her) but when weve walked away from them ive heard them laughing
doesnt sound incredibly fat to me to be honest.

as for your "mates", i think you need to stop calling them that. they are clearly losers
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Butterfly)
Not coze I'm afraid...be cosy? Erm, we get what you mean!
I need someone to co-tutor me with butterfly, anyone up for the job?
(is it anyone or anybody, when is which?)
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im guessing (not too sure) shes about 13 stone, shes about 5ft 4
Hmm... OK that's pretty fat.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Quite the opposite... I'm against men treating women like things to be conquered. I'm really attracted to great personality rather than looks. Looks are entirely superficial. I suppose I have this viewpoint because I'm not very good looking at all and I suppose I search for someone who will see the real inner me and find that irresistable because realistically I'm probably not going to find anyone who finds me irresistable physically - and naturally I have adopted a similar position with my own views because you should treat someone else how you would want to be treated by others.
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I need someone to co-tutor me with butterfly, anyone up for the job?
Anyone and anybody are pretty much interchangable.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Either would do, though anybody would be slightly better. Don't get any ideas though mate I'm male and I aint giving out handjobs for cash anymore.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Would you be happier being with her without the mates? Maybe you need to tell them to stop bullying her even when she's not there as it clearly effects you too.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Either would do, though anybody would be slightly better. Don't get any ideas though mate I'm male and I aint giving out handjobs for cash anymore.
Aww, and I was getting hopeful...
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aww, and I was getting hopeful...
...£5 for 10 minutes but don't tell anyone.
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Saturn maybe you should just be her friend. Girls with good personalities make great mates too yeah?
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
...£5 for 10 minutes but don't tell anyone.
Would that cover the plane ticket? :listen:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads