Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    Oh it's more like 1.78, brunette, beautiful smaller than normal, 55kg and likes to coze (from cozy, not sure, butterfly correct me now! (seriously)) in the bed watching a movie. Did that description fit? :P
    1.78 - nope i'm 1.70
    brunette- not too sure..look at the color frm the pic in my sig 'moi'
    beautiful - sorry
    55kg - no i'm not annorexic thank you
    anything else? no? ok I guess i wont have the honor of bein anywhere near you friend
    btw...how many female friends do you have that suit that description?jst out of intrest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Hmm... OK that's pretty fat.
    on BMI thats about obese...
    BMI's can be **** tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    1.78 - nope i'm 1.70
    brunette- not too sure..look at the color frm the pic in my sig 'moi'
    beautiful - sorry
    55kg - no i'm not annorexic thank you
    anything else? no? ok I guess i wont have the honor of bein anywhere near you friend
    btw...how many female friends do you have that suit that description?jst out of intrest?
    None, would they be suiting that description and be interested they'd be my girlfriend :P
    (yes almost no matter their inner beauty)

lol lara croft :P

ReputationRep:
    also known as prostitutes :rolleyes:
    I'm not like that so stop generalising!
    No just girls basically. It's not called generalising. A considerable number of girls are like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Quite the opposite... I'm against men treating women like things to be conquered. I'm really attracted to great personality rather than looks. Looks are entirely superficial. I suppose I have this viewpoint because I'm not very good looking at all and I suppose I search for someone who will see the real inner me and find that irresistable because realistically I'm probably not going to find anyone who finds me irresistable physically - and naturally I have adopted a similar position with my own views because you should treat someone else how you would want to be treated by others.
    :shakehand :congrats::party: somebody normal!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    doesnt sound incredibly fat to me to be honest.

as for your "mates", i think you need to stop calling them that. they are clearly losers
    ive known them for ages though and they are quite cool, decent guys, although ive always been the quiet one and know they like a laugh now and then.
    They did really annoy me at first and ive stuck up for her etc but deep down i know they are right.

anyway cheers for all your advice guys i still dont know what im gonna do but in the end i think it'l be gentle let down (if she doesn't dump me first lol)

ReputationRep:
    I actually thought he was special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    BMI's can be **** tho
    The BMI calls me overweight, but it was clearly designed for women. Muscle completely throws it off.

ReputationRep:
    The BMI calls me overweight, but it was clearly designed for women. Muscle completely throws it off.
    it calls me overweight too. but then i probably am.

5'10, 14.5 stone

i'll beat u up though, with a bat

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively a really long way of saying "play in your league"... because if you actually read it that's exactly what he's saying. Or maybe I'm just cynical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    it calls me overweight too. but then i probably am.

5'10, 14.5 stone

i'll beat u up though, with a bat
    At last check I was 6'2, 16 stone.

ReputationRep:
    None, would they be suiting that description and be interested they'd be my girlfriend :P
    (yes almost no matter their inner beauty)
    haha well at least you're honest :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Aww i recieved bad rep :/ if the person who thought I was naughty would like to comment on what I did, I'd be grateful as I might learn something rather than just being offended by random words such as 'prick'. So uncalled for, unless it was you wild_thing.

Probably some minger getting neither friends nor boyfriends due to 'pricks' like myself

ReputationRep:
    im not the only one to think this but how come in general (not from my opinion) most girls can look attractive yet not most guys can :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively a really long way of saying "play in your league"... because if you actually read it that's exactly what he's saying. Or maybe I'm just cynical.
    lol...ok maybe i overdid it with the smileys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    im not the only one to think this but how come in general (not from my opinion) most girls can look attractive yet not most guys can :confused:
    Because men are easier to impress? Cleavage would cover (can look attractive) for most guys :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    Cake-arse makeup and hours in front of the mirror, is the answer to your search. That is, male's can't cover spots or use make-up to emphasise good features whilst drawing attention away from bad ones...

ReputationRep:
    Aww i recieved bad rep :/ if the person who thought I was naughty would like to comment on what I did, I'd be grateful as I might learn something rather than just being offended by random words such as 'prick'. So uncalled for, unless it was you wild_thing.

Probably some minger getting neither friends nor boyfriends due to 'pricks' like myself
    It was me for your bad spelling, prick. Only joking :p: I got my first (neg) rep the other day, doesn't really make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    It was me for your bad spelling, prick. Only joking :p: I got my first (neg) rep the other day, doesn't really make a difference?
    It hurts deep inside, my only consolation will be that she is ugly.

ReputationRep:

hahaha it wasn't me i swear!! I didn't post enough posts yet to be able to give you a neg rep..would just come out as grey. AND i would tell you
    I like arguing with you..why would i give you a bad rep :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.