Sadly enough - no. I feel accepted and special
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Sadly enough - no. I feel accepted and special
awwww you're so sweet! (i never thought i'd say that to the person who i argued the most with ) You'll get a special distinction : :secruity: hehe
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how's my sig now :p: you cant miss THAT out
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
awwww you're so sweet! (i never thought i'd say that to the person who i argued the most with ) You'll get a special distinction : :secruity: hehe
Awww I'm so suspiciously charming

A special distinction? Is that like... a promotion or something? Does my name get bolded or underlined...ed? I'm so excited! :ridinghor :viking:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how's my sig now :p: you cant miss THAT out
I... honestly don't think there are enough viking / man riding horse smilies to express how I feel right now. But I'll check.

:captain: :driver: :thrasher: :elefant: :birthday: :captain:

...yes, that covers it.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Awww I'm so suspiciously charming

A special distinction? Is that like... a promotion or something? Does my name get bolded or underlined...ed? I'm so excited! :ridinghor :viking:
hehe you ARE very charming when you're not arguing
Well your names gets put in red AND a line dedicated to you...well i might as well just underline it too :rolleyes: lol
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe you ARE very charming when you're not arguing
It's a blessing and a curse... I like arguing but haven't figured out a way to be charming whilst arguing. That's my all time dream... in fact it's my only dream now, because my other dream was to have a special mention in a signature. You make my dreams come true :eek:

[edit]

I have a new dream because I'm cold. I dream that I wasn't cold. :bebored:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's a blessing and a curse... I like arguing but haven't figured out a way to be charming whilst arguing. That's my all time dream... in fact it's my only dream now, because my other dream was to have a special mention in a signature. You make my dreams come true :eek:

[edit]

I have a new dream because I'm cold. I dream that I wasn't cold. :bebored:
LOL ...well im glad that your special mention makes you happy :p:..want anything else added to it??
awww don't worry babe...you're not THAT cold. I mean there is a smal room for improvement but i wouldn't worry about it...it's what makes you diff from the others
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww don't worry babe...you're not THAT cold. I mean there is a smal room for improvement but i wouldn't worry about it...it's what makes you diff from the others
:mad: :mad: :mad: I meant that my room is cold! I'm literally cold! :eek: you think I'm 'cold' :girl****:

:p:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:mad: :mad: :mad: I meant that my room is cold! I'm literally cold! :eek: you think I'm 'cold' :girl****:

:p:
awww im sorry! course you're not cold :p:...sorry :flowers:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww im sorry! course you're not cold :p:...sorry :flowers:
*tut* OK, if you say so. You;ve gone and ruined my year. I think my name should be bolded to... cheer me up and re-inflate my slightly geeky and sad yet massive TSR ego.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*tut* OK, if you say so. You;ve gone and ruined my year. I think my name should be bolded to... cheer me up and re-inflate my slightly geeky and sad yet massive TSR ego.
what i'd do for you :rolleyes:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what i'd do for you :rolleyes:
Well you have to admit, I have my own special ways :rolleyes:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well you have to admit, I have my own special ways :rolleyes:
hehehe....is your ego reinflated now..I can't make your name stand out more in my sig :p:
anyways good night babe...it's 4 am here :eek:

lu xx
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehehe....is your ego reinflated now..I can't make your name stand out more in my sig :p:
anyways good night babe...it's 4 am here :eek:

lu xx
Good night. I'll follow you in an hour, when I get to 4am :p:
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
We went in asda yesterday
Classy..I don't understand why people were staring at her- I'm sure she fitted right in. I walked around ASDA dressed as a chav for a bet, and I didn't get ONE stare. But seriously, I'd stay with her. Once her acne clears up, and her hair loses it's grease, you'll be the envy of your mates. Looks can change- she can lose weight, she can dye her hair (if you don't like ginger hair, personally I think it can look awesome if it's on the right girl), she can get a bit of tan on her (though pale skin can look sweet). Her personality can't though.

In a few years, you'll have a beautiful gf who's got the personality to match.
leopard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
i want to tell her to improve her appearance cause then she's just be perfect ...
~'perfect' eh? Looks like this one can be saved after all. You defintely shouldn't base your decision on your so-called friends' opinions...if she has a good personality, and the only thing that's gettin between you is her appearance (which have been well detailed, though exaggeratingly [think i just made up an adv here! :p: ] by Toy Soldier ) I think you should just turn her into the Fab Five...for women...or nominate her to go on those oprah makeover shows!

Good luck saturn!
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~ :eek: harsh man! what if she has a great personality though? the before images of those guys on Fab Five look pretty 'minger' as u ppl say here :p: but after they've had a makeover, most are pretty decent looking--look, if there was no attraction in the beginning, i'd say forget it...but the guy clearly says that she'd be PERFECT if she took better care of her appearance...
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hi saturn

according to me, i think its gettin u down because of what your friends are thinking but i also think that yeh ur right in the way that appearance does matter in a relationship as much as personality as you have to feel attracted to the person! i think if youve caught a perfect personality here you should work on her looks but dont give her up. how about u suggest a couple of weeks away to a health spa - just the two of u - and make it out to be like a romantic holiday type thing - and make sure its a health spa! or put her on one of those "makeover shows" or also there are these companys in the city which do makeovers and then take photos of you. once she sees those photos she'll want to look like them all the time as they make even the "ugliest" people look amazing. but beauty is just skin deep remember and dont go too far to make her the "perfect girl" or u might lose an amazing personality and then be hurt!
good luck

love ladyshort
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~do i hear an echo? :eek: :p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.05%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.49%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.18%
It might lead to more bullying (144)
39.02%
There's nothing they could do (108)
29.27%

Watched Threads