The Student Room Group

Sound

My sound doesn't work on the laptop.

Does anyone know how to get it working ?
(edited 2 years ago)
it is not working in an app, or laptop speakers does'nt work. if it is not working in app, then you have to go the setting of particular setting and allow that app to access to the sound. if laptop speakers does'nt work , just troubleshooting in search bar. where click on the trouble shoot audio. i think it may be tells you what's wrong with your speakers.
if above these doesnt work, see some youtube videos how to fix sound of laptop
Reply 2
Original post by __prince_000
it is not working in an app, or laptop speakers does'nt work. if it is not working in app, then you have to go the setting of particular setting and allow that app to access to the sound. if laptop speakers does'nt work , just troubleshooting in search bar. where click on the trouble shoot audio. i think it may be tells you what's wrong with your speakers.

I have tried to get it to work and what shall i do ? 😓😓😓
Reply 3
Original post by __prince_000

I have tried but it doesn't work, what shall i do ? 😓😓😓
Turn it off and on again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending