This discussion is closed.
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder if this had anything to do with the park incident?

LOL, ill never forget that thread.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so disturbing to hear this sort of thing from a 14yr old.
jpowell
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
She is probally a 35 year old man who enjoys social engineering on student forums.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
When I was 13 a girl in my class got 'impregnated' by a 19 year old in a bus shelter. I see her walking around sometimes... a girl my age with a 6 year old kid. The world is a disturbing place.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
When I was 13 a girl in my class got 'impregnated' by a 19 year old in a bus shelter. I see her walking around sometimes... a girl my age with a 6 year old kid. The world is a disturbing place.
classy.

and to think, it'll be your taxes getting wasted on that "disturbance".

sterilisation. what a wonderful concept.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it'll be your taxes getting wasted
And some poor soul's trousers when he's waiting for a bus the next day.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sterilisation. what a wonderful concept.
Indeed, in some cases. Sadly the NHS won't do them for social engineering purposes :rolleyes:
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
vickyrkenya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
That makes very little difference...
Davie_Moyes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Woooo! You're a real ned now need_money. A bottle of buckfast in one hand and a baby in the other. Now that, mon amis, is tres Ned chic!
:p:
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Making fun of her is not something people should be doing. Yeah she shouldn't have got herself in this situation if she's only 15 but that's not the point. Now she's in this situation and needs help, people should NOT be laughing at her so grow up.

need_money - you can get the morning after pill up to 3 days after. You can get it from your GP or just go to a family planning clinic and they just ask you a few questions and then give it to you for free. You can buy it from a chemist but that's pretty expensive (but worth it if that's the only option).

If it's more than 3 days then that's not an option You need to tell someone though (not necessairly your mum, if it's a false alarm and you don't want to panic her). Hope everything is OK and PM me if you need anything.
Davie_Moyes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
Making fun of her is not something people should be doing. Yeah she shouldn't have got herself in this situation if she's only 15 but that's not the point. Now she's in this situation and needs help, people should NOT be laughing at her so grow up.
Should have ensured there was proper protection. Plus its illegal.
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by bestdeceptions)

need_money - you can get the morning after pill up to 3 days after. You can get it from your GP or just go to a family planning clinic and they just ask you a few questions and then give it to you for free. You can buy it from a chemist but that's pretty expensive (but worth it if that's the only option).

If it's more than 3 days then that's not an option You need to tell someone though (not necessairly your mum, if it's a false alarm and you don't want to panic her). Hope everything is OK and PM me if you need anything.
Thanks very much. *hugs*
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Davie_Moyes)
I know. I completely agree it was extremely irresponsible (no to mention illegal).

All I'm saying is, I don't think the people making fun of her, especially guys, have any idea what she is going through right now if she thinks she's pregnant? She needs help and support not people laughing at her.
need_money
Rep:
?
(Original post by Davie_Moyes)
yes i know i should have, and i did to start with....but....i lost control of the situation basically.
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes i know i should have, and i did to start with....but....i lost control of the situation basically.
Hun, you can't let that happen The only excuse for unwanted pregnancy is if the condom splits, and then that isn't your fault. Anyway, I'm sure you know this now and like I said, there's no point having a go at you for letting it happen. It's happened now and you need to think about what to do! How long ago was it?
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Need_money- how long ago do you think this happened? You really need to think very seriously about sorting something out (like bestdeceptions said either the morning after pill or a pregnancy test). You really ought to tell a friend or something, especially if you're going to take a pregnancy test. That can be one of the most stressful things ever, my friend had to once and she said it was absolutely awful- she had her boyfriend to support her though.

What makes you think you're pregnant? I'm assuming at your age your periods may still be a little irregular anyway so it's not a good idea to base anything on that. If you had unprotected sex you MUST find out if you're pregnant and you MUST get a sexual health check (just because you're not pregnant doesn't mean you didn't catch anything).

Best of luck with everything though.
Bezza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If your birthday is 6/2/1990 you're 14
need_money
Rep:
?
This was last night, but i came home and it sank in, how stupid i was and how i could've gotten pregnant so i want to take one soon as possible.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I thought that you couldn't buy the morning after pill unless you were 16, that is what the news said when it was first allowed to be bought over the counter. I didn't see the previous thread so I don't really know the entire stiuation but I don't think that peple should be making fun of her because I am sure we have all be in a situation where we have done something and regretted it later. The other option if you can't get hold of the morning after pill is to go to your gp monday morning and get and IUD fitted. If I remeber my sex education correctly this can work up to 5 days later and is an active form of contraception for 5years. However there are negative aspects like I think it hurts to be fitted not cirtain though.

You could ask your friends to borrow the money for the morning after pill as it is an emergency. Good luck!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.35%
No (292)
75.65%

Watched Threads