Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    If your birthday is 6/2/1990 you're 14
    2 weeks off then. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    This was last night, but i came home and it sank in, how stupid i was and how i could've gotten pregnant so i want to take one soon as possible.
    Then you can DEFINITELY still take the pill. You have to get it today. The longer you leave it, the less chance there is of it working. If you take it 3 days after, it's only something like 50% effective. Tell a friend or the guy that it was, and let them take you NOW.

ReputationRep:
    You can't buy it over the counter anyway as you're under 16, you'll have to go to your GP or to a clinic I'm afraid. You won't have to pay for it though. Sort it out today, as even though it works up to 3 days, it goes down to only being 50% effective.

ReputationRep:
    This was last night, but i came home and it sank in, how stupid i was and how i could've gotten pregnant so i want to take one soon as possible.
    Well problem solved then- morning after pill it is. Go to a family planning clinic and they'll give it to you for free, or you can buy it from a pharmacist. If you take it properly you'll be absolutely fine, but you need to act right now, no use putting it off. Ring a mate and ask her to go with you and get it all out the way.

What do you mean you started off with protection? Did you take it off or something? That bit confused me...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes and make sure you go to your local STI clinic to get tested for everything. It may sound a bit extreme but better safe than 3 years down the line infertile because you had Chlamydia or something. The majority of STI's can be safely treated if caught early.

I believe you have to wait atleast 10 days to take a pregnancy test but that is the earliest possible time and they suggest you take one later to confirm a negative result

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    Well problem solved then- morning after pill it is. Go to a family planning clinic and they'll give it to you for free, or you can buy it from a pharmacist. If you take it properly you'll be absolutely fine, but you need to act right now, no use putting it off. Ring a mate and ask her to go with you and get it all out the way.

What do you mean you started off with protection? Did you take it off or something? That bit confused me...
    No i mean i started off telling the guy we couldnt have sex cos we didn't have protection and then i dunno what happened but i ended up saying yes when he said "can we just **** for a bit then?".

ReputationRep:
    No i mean i started off telling the guy we couldnt have sex cos we didn't have protection and then i dunno what happened but i ended up saying yes when he said "can we just sh*g for a bit then?".
    men :rolleyes:

try and get a friend who is over 16 to buy it for you if possible

ReputationRep:
    No i mean i started off telling the guy we couldnt have sex cos we didn't have protection and then i dunno what happened but i ended up saying yes when he said "can we just sh*g for a bit then?".
    Never ever let him go inside you without a condom because
    a) stuff containing sperm can be released before ejaculation
    b) men don't have much self control when it comes to withdrawing

Please get off tsr and phone that number I gave you. You need to find a clinic today.

ReputationRep:
    what's the difference between shag and sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lame)
    Lol, there isn't a difference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lame)
    There is no difference. :confused: I think you read that wrong.

ReputationRep:
    omg! i think someone needs to show need_money my thrrad when i thought i was pregnant cos you ppl are being so nice to her! (no offence) you guys were so bloody horrible to me!

anyway i hope your not pregnant as you ahve you whole life to live blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    Babies are always fun when you are 15.

ReputationRep:
    By the sounds of it you do not want this guy to be the father of your baby :rolleyes: You HAVE to get the pill today Please, please tell someone and do something about it. I don't think you realise how serious this is!

ReputationRep:
    get the morning after pill now

the sooner the better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Never ever let him go inside you without a condom because
    a) stuff containing sperm can be released before ejaculation
    b) men don't have much self control when it comes to withdrawing

Please get off tsr and phone that number I gave you. You need to find a clinic today.
    Just typed in the region that she says it is in and the web site says there aren't any open untill monday but I could be wronge.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok, I read that as:

you - say no to sex, because no protection
    him - asks you "can we shag then"
    you say yes.

but you meant he said "let's shag for a bit" as in, "let's do it for a while and I'll withdraw when it's time"? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks off then. :rolleyes:
    so 14 then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    omg! i think someone needs to show need_money my thrrad when i thought i was pregnant cos you ppl are being so nice to her! (no offence) you guys were so bloody horrible to me!

anyway i hope your not pregnant as you ahve you whole life to live blah blah blah
    There's no need to hope. If she gets the morning after pill now hope shouldn't factor into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Babies are always fun when you are 15.
    omg! no! there hard at whatever age! my sisters 21 and lives with her long term bf and they still find it hard. her baby is now one, owwww im so proud

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.