This discussion is closed.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
oh quit whining about the "****ging off"

If someone does something stupid, they can't expect to avoid ridicule on the internet when they obviously ought to know [and probably did know] better.

Sure, ****ging off is mean and hurtful..but it can make damn sure people don't make the same mistakes twice.
here here. And by midday today she was still procastinating about phoning a helpine to find a clinic open on a Saturday to get the morning after pill. Instead she was on TSR chatting away about the incident. If that was me I'd be up at 8am sharpish and waiting outside the door! "****ging off" wasn't entirely unjustified in the first place (and on the internet it's something you should expect and be able to ignore), but by midday when she still had taken no action I was surprised that not more people had had their say!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
oh quit whining about the "****ging off"

If someone does something stupid, they can't expect to avoid ridicule on the internet when they obviously ought to know [and probably did know] better.

Sure, ****ging off is mean and hurtful..but it can make damn sure people don't make the same mistakes twice.
well it never helped this time did it! There was the park incident, she got ****ged off for that. Then theres this incident. So it obviously never worked so why bother trying again?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
here here. And by midday today she was still procastinating about phoning a helpine to find a clinic open on a Saturday to get the morning after pill. Instead she was on TSR chatting away about the incident. If that was me I'd be up at 8am sharpish and waiting outside the door! "****ging off" wasn't entirely unjustified in the first place (and on the internet it's something you should expect and be able to ignore), but by midday when she still had taken no action I was surprised that not more people had had their say!
thats her mistake though. If she never went out and got the pill what can anyone do?

Still though, this is a forum for students. People need to act like students.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.65%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.39%
Not great so far... (212)
35.63%
I want to drop out! (115)
19.33%

Watched Threads