The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

enquiry regarding may intake interviews

I have applied in coventry university for may intake where I got a date for interview too which is got cancelled by the host itself. When will be my interview rescheduled or what can I do for it? I have mailed to admissions but I didn't get any reply.
Original post by Achutty2014
I have applied in coventry university for may intake where I got a date for interview too which is got cancelled by the host itself. When will be my interview rescheduled or what can I do for it? I have mailed to admissions but I didn't get any reply.

Hi @Achutty2014,

Thank you for your message.

That's strange. Is there a reason why the interview is canceled by the host? I strongly suggest getting in touch with the university to inform them of this. You can do this using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. Although you're unlikely to receive an immediate response, the university is aware of your message and will respond to you as soon as possible. I recommend getting in contact as soon as possible to try and arrange another date for the interview.

If there is a chance the interview is regarding the credibility interview, ensure to check daily for an available slot.

I hope this helps. If there's anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest