The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Msc SLT , put on waitlist

hello everyone , just received a letter stating that im on the waitlist..makes me so sad.. anyone else having experience with this or any advice ?
thanks in advance
Original post by nikhithag
hello everyone , just received a letter stating that im on the waitlist..makes me so sad.. anyone else having experience with this or any advice ?
thanks in advance

Hi @nikhithag,

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your offer, unfortunately due to limited spaces some people have to be put on the waiting list to see if a spot frees up - however, a positive is that you wasn't rejected!

Many people will get rejected from competitive courses, so you've been considered to be part of the course, and people do decide to defer their year or drop out altogether so there's hope :smile: I don't have much advice to offer than I hope you're holding up okay and I'm wishing you the best of luck to get into your course.

Megan
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Megan_UniofEssex
Hi @nikhithag,

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your offer, unfortunately due to limited spaces some people have to be put on the waiting list to see if a spot frees up - however, a positive is that you wasn't rejected!

Many people will get rejected from competitive courses, so you've been considered to be part of the course, and people do decide to defer their year or drop out altogether so there's hope :smile: I don't have much advice to offer than I hope you're holding up okay and I'm wishing you the best of luck to get into your course.

Megan

Thank you so much Megan! Hope to receive good news soon
Thanks again! Have a good day
Reply 3
Original post by nikhithag
thanks in advance

Hi, What university did you apply to and did you end up getting the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending