AQA A-level biology 2022

Watch this thread
BrightBlueStar11
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
for the essay part, will they not reveal the topic range for it?
plshelpmelol
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by BrightBlueStar11)
for the essay part, will they not reveal the topic range for it?
unfortunately i don't think so
BrightBlueStar11
Rep:
(Original post by plshelpmelol)
unfortunately i don't think so
but the other questions (excluding essay questions at the end) are revealed right?
plshelpmelol
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
but the other questions (excluding essay questions at the end) are revealed right?
yeah, the topics have been put in order of which of them carries the highest mark allocations, but I'm pretty sure they could still test us on stuff they haven't listed in like a 2 marker.
Papertrader69
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone know what the 2021 essay was?
BrightBlueStar11
Rep:
(Original post by plshelpmelol)
yeah, the topics have been put in order of which of them carries the highest mark allocations, but I'm pretty sure they could still test us on stuff they haven't listed in like a 2 marker.
have they also released for GCSE Biology 2022 (AQA)?
BrightBlueStar11
Rep:
does anyone know if they also released the topics for GCSE AQA Biology for 2022?
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
does anyone know if they also released the topics for GCSE AQA Biology for 2022?
You can google this
BrightBlueStar11
Rep:
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
You can google this
I did that but it says "Some topics will not be assessed, either directly or through ‘linked’ content - these, too, are listed below" - what does it mean by either directly or through linked content?
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I did that but it says "Some topics will not be assessed, either directly or through ‘linked’ content - these, too, are listed below" - what does it mean by either directly or through linked content?
Say the topic is photosynthesis, for example. Directly would be "describe the stages of photosynthesis". Indirectly would be "describe the effect of a lack of sunlight on the ecosystem described below" where you would be expected to bring in your knowledge of photosynthesis, but it isn't mentioned in the question since the question itself is mainly about ecosystems
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.67%
As I expected (67)
31.9%
Harder (79)
37.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.81%

Watched Threads