The Student Room Group

Bug bites/ hives??? I dunno

Lately i have been having these really itchy hard bumps appearing on my body. I know that its probably not scabies but apart from that i dunno what it could be. I'm not allergic to anything as far as i am concerned.
If its something that youre not sure about and its concerning to you, you could always show it to a pharmacist? Its more practical/quicker than going to the gp, and they can probably identify what it is and how you should treat it, and if you need to go to a gp, they will recommend it
Original post by velverosa
Lately i have been having these really itchy hard bumps appearing on my body. I know that its probably not scabies but apart from that i dunno what it could be. I'm not allergic to anything as far as i am concerned.

Have you changed your soap or soap powder as that can cause this as well....!!
There's also few other things that can cause it but if you are concerned about it I would suggest that you speak to your local chemist pharmacist about it and maybe they'll recommend something to try out and of not consult your doctor about it.

If you on any medication sometimes reactions from that can happen as a rare side effects.....

You can try likes of E45 itch cream if you have any around the house 🏘️ to help with the itching.

What causes hard itchy bumps......
May be caused by many things, including insect bites, allergic reactions, medication side effects, fungal skin infection, bacterial skin infection, infectious disease, or autoimmune disease.

Quick Reply

Latest