The Student Room Group

Deloitte brightstart 2022

I had my interview for Transaction Services in Birmingham on Thursday 24th feb and got a call on Monday morning with an offer, although they said they tried to call on the day after the interview.

I did my job simulation in early December and didn’t get invited to the final assessment until the end of Feb, so don’t worry if you still haven’t received an invite to the final assessment.

In terms of the final interview, the morning is a 1.5 hour group discussion activity. They give you a scenario, mine was a presentation to manufacturers trying to get them to stop using palm oil in products, and then leave you to discuss the options with the other candidates for around 20 minutes. The assessors turn their cameras and mics off, just try to pretend they aren’t there and you’ll be okay.

The interview was more casual, mine was just over an hour and consisted of a few competency based questions, asking about my strengths and times when i’ve shown these strengths irl. There were also some questions like why deloitte, how would deloitte help shape my career etc. It was quite conversational, but still try to use the STAR method when answering competency based questions. I was then given 2 scenarios with 5 minutes to brain storm ideas and then present them to my interviewer. This was a bit stressful, but they give you enough time to think carefully about your answers.

I was very anxious, but it all went pretty smoothly so don’t worry! Good Luck!

Also anyone else with an offer for T&S pls feel free to reply :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending