The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge postgraduate conditional offer

Hi all, I was informed that I received a conditional offer via Cambridge Application Portal on the 3rd of March, also I was told I would receive the official conditional offer email and Self-service login account details within 48 hours. However, I have not received them today, even I have been made a College membership on the 8th of March. Could you please tell me whether this is normal? Or has anyone else encountered a similar situation? Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Have you checked your junk folder? It's been quite a while; you should contact Cambridge.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by penguingirl18
Have you checked your junk folder? It's been quite a while; you should contact Cambridge.

Thank you! I have checked my spam or junk folder without finding the conditional offer email. I contacted the PAO and was told my query would be dealt with within 5 working days on the 8th of March. However, it has been 8 days and 6 working days since I sent the email to the PAO and I still received the offer email or the Self-service login account.
Original post by Arnold Deng
Thank you! I have checked my spam or junk folder without finding the conditional offer email. I contacted the PAO and was told my query would be dealt with within 5 working days on the 8th of March. However, it has been 8 days and 6 working days since I sent the email to the PAO and I still received the offer email or the Self-service login account.

That's odd. I wonder if they're running behind in responding to queries. Try asking on the Cambridge 2022 postgraduate applicant thread to see if this has happened to anyone else. I know on the undergraduate side of things, they've had many more application feedback requests than usual; perhaps the postgraduate office is also overwhelmed?
That's odd. I wonder if they're running behind in responding to queries. Try asking on the Cambridge 2022 postgraduate applicant thread to see if this has happened to anyone else. I know on the undergraduate side of things, they've had many more application feedback requests than usual; perhaps the postgraduate office is also overwhelmed?

I guess so, I just want to know what condition(s) I was asked to meet so I could make the final decision. Thank you very much for your suggestion!
I guess so, I just want to know what condition(s) I was asked to meet so I could make the final decision. Thank you very much for your suggestion!

I hope you hear back soon. Good luck!
I hope you hear back soon. Good luck!

Thank you! You are too kind! All the best!
Hi all, I was informed that I received a conditional offer via Cambridge Application Portal on the 3rd of March, also I was told I would receive the official conditional offer email and Self-service login account details within 48 hours. However, I have not received them today, even I have been made a College membership on the 8th of March. Could you please tell me whether this is normal? Or has anyone else encountered a similar situation? Thank you!

Hi! Was your problem resolved? I realized that I too hadn't received the official conditional offer email in my inbox. After frantically looking for it in the spam and trash folders, I was finally able to locate it in the promotions tab.
Original post by anthro_int5
Hi! Was your problem resolved? I realized that I too hadn't received the official conditional offer email in my inbox. After frantically looking for it in the spam and trash folders, I was finally able to locate it in the promotions tab.

Congratulations and thank you for your response! I received my offer email last Friday.
I would like to add that mine also went to my promotions tab, just for anyone's future reference
You should also be able to see your conditions on your self service portal btw
Original post by oatyboi
I would like to add that mine also went to my promotions tab, just for anyone's future reference

Thank you!
Original post by rilakkumama
You should also be able to see your conditions on your self service portal btw

Yes, now I can access the self-service portal. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest