Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    theres dis gal...im in luv wid her....
    i cant live without her...n no1 (not even her) cares abt it. I haf 2 c/email her everyday in orda 2 survive....
    but wot can i do? im in luv!!!!! (well sum peeps call it obsession... :mad: )
    lol
    so......da help i need is im trying 2 get her...or 4get her
    if ne of u peepz wanna make me 4get her...plzzzz tell me how!!!!!
    loads of thnx
    s1ngh
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Get her! And if you can't maybe it wasn't meant to be. But it will be meant to be with someone else. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s1ngh_isback)
    i cant live without her...n no1 (not even her) cares abt it. I haf 2 c/email her everyday in orda 2 survive....
    but wot can i do? im in luv!!!!! (well sum peeps call it obsession... :mad: )
    lol
    so......da help i need is im trying 2 get her...or 4get her
    if ne of u peepz wanna make me 4get her...plzzzz tell me how!!!!!
    loads of thnx
    s1ngh
    :mad:
    is she ur friend? if shes a friend take it slower....ive got some of the shocks of my life when i found out one of my guy friends liked me...it was awful....give her some space...if you cant get her: aviod her to 4get her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    is she ur friend? if shes a friend take it slower....ive got some of the shocks of my life when i found out one of my guy friends liked me...it was awful....give her some space...if you cant get her: aviod her to 4get her...
    im her frend....and already taking it slow thnx....
    ...but if i wana 4get her.....i CANT AVOID HER!!!
    im forced 2 meet her.
    k?
    byeee
    thnx

ReputationRep:
    Doh reminds me of a situation I had a few weeks ago. I told my friend I liked her (well I was infatuated!), she got eggy with me thinking I was trying to abuse her trust or something, when I did not mean that at all. Our friendship is well on the road to recovery and I'm over her. So it can work out. There is hope!

Do you have a cold or a peg on your nose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Doh reminds me of a situation I had a few weeks ago. I told my friend I liked her (well I was infatuated!), she got eggy with me thinking I was trying to abuse her trust or something, when I did not mean that at all. Our friendship is well on the road to recovery and I'm over her. So it can work out. There is hope!
    thnx 4 ur advice....hehe
    PS: actually....it makes ma life evn harder!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Do you have a cold or a peg on your nose?
    wot do u min?!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that, but it happens. Just make sure you aren't confusing your affection for her as a friend for somthing else. It could be the most fruitful risk of your life, or a big mistake. Make the decision with a clear head and not a biased heart.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that, but it happens. Just make sure you aren't confusing your affection for her as a friend for somthing else. It could be the most fruitful risk of your life, or a big mistake. Make the decision with a clear head and not a biased heart.
    soz 2 break dis 2 u...but i tld her dat i luv her.....
    ....n she sed she undastands....but she wants 2 b ma frend!!!!!!
    i was happy, but upset as well.....
    newayz...iz been MONTHS ince dat...n nowadays she emails me everyday!
    she acts all different wen im around....
    ne thing special?
    thnx
    s1ngh

ReputationRep:
    soz 2 break dis 2 u...but i tld her dat i luv her.....
    ....n she sed she undastands....but she wants 2 b ma frend!!!!!!
    i was happy, but upset as well.....
    newayz...iz been MONTHS ince dat...n nowadays she emails me everyday!
    she acts all different wen im around....
    ne thing special?
    thnx
    s1ngh
    Dude go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Dude go for it!
    oryut...ill go 4 it...but den wot shall i do?
    plzz help.!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2003
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.