OCR A Level Chemistry Paper 3 Unified chemistry H432/03 - 23 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How did the exam go for you?
Great! (52)
9.79%
Quite well (200)
37.66%
Not so good (194)
36.53%
Terrible! (85)
16.01%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
OCR A Level Chemistry Paper 3 Unified Chemistry H432/03 - 23 Jun 2022

-Exam Chat Thread-

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... This is the place to be Image

Feel free to chat about your exam, add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others Image

This thread covers the following papers:

• H432/01 Paper 1 2h15 13 June 2022 am

Resources

Official Specification

Advance Information

Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 2 months ago
nanami8
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
hiiii if anyone has any specific questions they need help with lmk and i'll try to help out!
Lucyhsle
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nanami8)
hiiii if anyone has any specific questions they need help with lmk and i'll try to help out!
Hey! How do you revise the PAGS + evaluation for PAGS? thanks
Iceyballz
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by Iceyballz; 2 weeks ago
Saniya Qaiser
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I feel you
tedibare
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Tell me should I have hope for this paper
tedibare
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
If I sit the paper is it gonna make a difference 😭
Iceyballz
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
according to my calculations i need 80/70 in this paper to hit an A
BadBComeToTheNiz
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Iceyballz)
according to my calculations i need 80/70 in this paper to hit an A
lucky u, i need about 174/70 😭
Last edited by BadBComeToTheNiz; 1 week ago
BadBComeToTheNiz
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Okay but seriously, does anyone have any tips/advice for how i can get 70/70 in paper 3? I have 2 full days, i'm not gonna touch biology. After that paper 2, I have to focus solely on this final paper if i even wanna have a chance of going to uni this year
scarletgekko
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz)
Okay but seriously, does anyone have any tips/advice for how i can get 70/70 in paper 3? I have 2 full days, i'm not gonna touch biology. After that paper 2, I have to focus solely on this final paper if i even wanna have a chance of going to uni this year
to get 100% you would probably have to know the mark schemes inside out, and if you had all the knowledge revised then you'd just need to practice exam technique. I wonder if anyone has scored 100% on unified before?
Rhi579
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by scarletgekko)
to get 100% you would probably have to know the mark schemes inside out, and if you had all the knowledge revised then you'd just need to practice exam technique. I wonder if anyone has scored 100% on unified before?
some people are literally geniuses so i wouldnt be surprised
imila43
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
hey guys , any predictions for topics in this paper ?
libero
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
The stuff on the advance info? But more specifically probably plant responses since they didn't test it in P1 and it's high on the advance info for P3
bestie this is the chemistry forum haha
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by libero)
bestie this is the chemistry forum haha
bro I'm switching between them too much and my brain is fried from chem :bird:
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyway I found a video from Ofqual that explains how grade boundaries will be set this year if anyone's confused:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uN...channel=Ofqual
Iceyballz
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Anyway I found a video from Ofqual that explains how grade boundaries will be set this year if anyone's confused:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7uN...channel=Ofqual
by the sounds of it , the grades will be similar to 2019
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Iceyballz)
by the sounds of it , the grades will be similar to 2019
The overall impression I got was that they're trying to move back to pre-pandemic exams while recognising the disruption we've experienced. They did say the proportion achieving A/A* was not set yet so there's not really any way to tell but sounds like they'll be more generous than 2019 to me
Iceyballz
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
how much do we need to know about fuel cells and stuff? i mean all the facts about hydrogen, lithium etc.? i basically know nothing
abdul 580
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
The overall impression I got was that they're trying to move back to pre-pandemic exams while recognising the disruption we've experienced. They did say the proportion achieving A/A* was not set yet so there's not really any way to tell but sounds like they'll be more generous than 2019 to me
So do you think that examiners this year are going to give more A/A*s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads