Is this the height of student stupidity? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: what about going to the toilet?!

But I do think its a pretty funny idea - you're meant to be a bit crazy when you're a student once or twice as you can get away with it! Its one of those things that makes a great story years later!
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Maybe they'd just missed their bus and were a bit embarrassed to admit it
ali_bongo_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Trying to suck vodka up your nose through a straw. It really, really hurts. Feels like the back of your eye is on fire and there's nothing you can do about it, and you roll around screaming "I'm going blind! BLIND!" and everyone else is in hysterics, and you're like "It's not funny! BLIIIND!!!"

...or so I'd imagine
Ha ha ha - how funny - i hope you have not tried this yourself.

One of my mates used to eat icing on toast........
RealityIsDull
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if they did it on fire.... that might be
leopard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~i think they should! Just to see who has the least brain cells.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Someone should hose them down with a hose pipe. That will make them move
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've only read the first post on this topic, but I think that's quite funny. Wouldn't do it myself, but if others want to amuse me by doing so then that's fine.
john !!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that's such a waste of time though
if you want to settle it by endurance, should be something shorter like "who can hold his arms above his head without resting them for the longest
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
they couold have chosen something more amusing than a bus stop. like a public toilet.
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~or maybe outside the adult bookshop/video store---a pathetic line of desperados :rolleyes:
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Think it all ended at about 5 this morning. They were certainly not there this lunchtime.
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~so anyone win?
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Nuf said
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mark_KK)
I have just got back after going out at around 7:00pm. Exactly the same group of people were waiting at the bus stop at The Lawns (Hull University Student Halls) as when I left.

I asked them what they are doing and it turns out they have devised a system by which they are sharing a seven bedroom house next academic year and the person who remains in the bus stop till last gets 1st choice on the room so 4th person to leave gets 4th choice etc...

They say that they are going to be there for aslong as it takes. People are bringing them food and they have sleeping bags. So far they have been there for around eight hours.

It is currently around 2 degrees c outside, is this the most stupid thing ever? Can anyone think of anything more crazy?
People giving themselves skin cancer, standing in 40C temps on a log for a bit of nice food on Survivor?
ThePants999
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wonder how many buses stopped to pick them up?
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think its an absolutely brilliant idea! so ingenious...
Sophdoph
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
hat... pieces of paper with names on?

But no, endurance beats chance any day!
thats exactly what we're gonna do
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.82%
No (135)
74.18%

Watched Threads