Yay! Thanks TK Hope you feel better soon :hello:
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
well...it is
Just because some idiot doesn't want your kisses, doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't :cool:. He must just be stupid. You want me to kick his ass? I totally could, you know.
TK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Just because some idiot doesn't want your kisses, doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't :cool:. He must just be stupid. You want me to kick his ass? I totally could, you know.
he makes me so :bawling: and he asks me about other guys it's not fair. i don't ask him about other girls coz i don't want to know. it would break my heart :bawling:
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
he makes me so :bawling: and he asks me about other guys it's not fair. i don't ask him about other girls coz i don't want to know. it would break my heart :bawling:
The only thing known to make people feel better about things like this is:

1) Chocolate
2) Trashy feel good movie (Josie and the Pussycats is a personal fav )
3) Mates
4) Listening to Cher (Preferably Strong enough)

Is He worth making you feel this bad?
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sparkey)
The only thing known to make people feel better about things like this is:

1) Chocolate
2) Trashy feel good movie (Josie and the Pussycats is a personal fav )
3) Mates

Is He worth making you feel this bad?
awww tankooo sparkey (}) . I have had lots of choc - and he must be worth it cause i've been feeling bad for over a year (we broke up oct 2003!)- do you think it might be depression if it's gone on this long? or am i just over reacting?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awww sweetie!!! cheer up!! Just coz one idiot doesn't want you doesn't mean anything! Jst means taht he's got a abd taste that's all! Look at Mr. Toy Soldier how he's running after you like crazy :rolleyes: You got plenty of boyz round here after you
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
awww tankooo sparkey (}) . I have had lots of choc - and he must be worth it cause i've been feeling bad for over a year (we broke up oct 2003!)- do you think it might be depression if it's gone on this long? or am i just over reacting?
no..happened to me with one of my exs. Have you had any relationships since that one? coz i have and since that i forgot him
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by wild thing)
awww sweetie!!! cheer up!! Just coz one idiot doesn't want you doesn't mean anything! Jst means taht he's got a abd taste that's all! Look at Mr. Toy Soldier how he's running after you like crazy :rolleyes: You got plenty of boyz round here after you
awww thank you! wow you guys are really lovely. i don't think i'll ever get over him though. i'm fine, but then he just txts or comes on msn unexpectedly and i turn into an emotional wreck!

you are making me feel much better tho - thank you
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
...is that because you're thinking "my life is the WORST", but then you realise that some people are Cher fans and feel better? :eek:
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
OCT 2003 :eek: That's a lot of Chocolate

I dunno if it's Depresion it could be though. it depends if you just have phases of feeling like this or is it most of the time?

are you still in contact with him/See him alot? cause that could trigger "Memories" everytime you see him and that could develope into severe depression (if any of that makes sense)
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by wild thing)
no..happened to me with one of my exs. Have you had any relationships since that one? coz i have and since that i forgot him
i've had one - but he cheated on me
TK
Rep:
?
OCT 2003 :eek: That's a lot of Chocolate

I dunno if it's Depresion it could be though. it depends if you just have phases of feeling like this or is it most of the time?

are you still in contact with him/See him alot? cause that could trigger "Memories" everytime you see him and that could develope into severe depression (if any of that makes sense)
hehe yeh me a fattie :p:

haven't seen him since may 2004. but get really sad when he contacts me. i hope it's not depression - i am trying SO SO hard not to get upset but i always end up in floods of tears
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
...is that because you're thinking "my life is the WORST", but then you realise that some people are Cher fans and feel better? :eek:
lol!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
awww thank you! wow you guys are really lovely. i don't think i'll ever get over him though. i'm fine, but then he just txts or comes on msn unexpectedly and i turn into an emotional wreck!
You think THAT'S bad??? What if you were totally in love with someone, but she thought of you as one of her best friends and would phone you for 2-3 hours at a time to TALK ABOUT HER BOYFRIENDS but you like the sound of her voice too much to just hang up the phone??? What if you like her so much that it totally breaks you to put your phone on silent every time she calls just so that you can try to get past it??

...*ahem*... well I thought since we were all sharing sob stories... :p:
TK
Rep:
?
You think THAT'S bad??? What if you were totally in love with someone, but she thought of you as one of her best friends and would phone you for 2-3 hours at a time to TALK ABOUT HER BOYFRIENDS but you like the sound of her voice too much to just hang up the phone??? What if you like her so much that it totally breaks you to put your phone on silent every time she calls just so that you can try to get past it??

but you were never with her so you don't know what you're missing

p.s. tell her u want her
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
but then he just txts or comes on msn unexpectedly and i turn into an emotional wreck!
ah...been there...done/doing that. with a she though.

it aint fun
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
but you were never with her so you don't know what you're missing

p.s. tell her u want her
*yawn* well I was exaggerating, I pretty much got over it a few months ago. Still, I get that *twang* when I have to not-answer-my-phone-for-my-own-good.
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Been there, when a mate you are in love with comes to you for relasionship advice and starts kissing people in Pubs right in front of you. It is definatly a killer
(Original post by TK)
hehe yeh me a fattie :p:

haven't seen him since may 2004. but get really sad when he contacts me. i hope it's not depression - i am trying SO SO hard not to get upset but i always end up in floods of tears
awww, have you tried going out with someone else to try and get over him?.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads