Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Take this medical test to find out if your suffering from depression. most people go through it if they are getting over a relationship.
    oooh where is it?

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwww cheer up people! (i've made a big cheering up speech in a thread and i'm too tired too make another one) but you people are all so beautiful! You'll get another one in no time!!!

ReputationRep:
    awww, have you tried going out with someone else to try and get over him?.
    yeh - i sed in an earlier post. i have been with one person since. he cheated on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    oooh where is it?
    Here it is:
    http://www.alanpriest.f2s.com/HAD.htm

Apparently i'm Depressed with anxiety :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    yeh - i sed in an earlier post. i have been with one person since. he cheated on me.
    Ok now i'm depressed most (not all before the testosterone takes over) men are Gits. I suggest Joining a Nunery or the dark side of the force

ReputationRep:
    Here it is:

The HAD scale measures anxiety and depression. You scored less than 8 for anxiety and less than 8 for depression out of a possible maximum of 21 for anxiety and 21 for depression. These scores indicate neither anxiety nor depression at significant levels.

ReputationRep:
    Ok now i'm depressed most (not all before the testosterone takes over) men are Gits. I suggest Joining a Nunery or the dark side of the force
    hehe - wow - first person to make me smile! thanks (})

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    but you people are all so beautiful!
    *sniffle* we love you too. Can I have a hug?

P.S. when a straight male asks you this he's trying to get a feel on the sly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    The HAD scale measures anxiety and depression. You scored less than 8 for anxiety and less than 8 for depression out of a possible maximum of 21 for anxiety and 21 for depression. These scores indicate neither anxiety nor depression at significant levels.
    That's a good thing right? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Here it is:

"You scored more than 11 for anxiety and more than 11 for depression out of a possible maximum of 21 for anxiety and 21 for depression. These scores could be indicative of both significant anxiety and major depression. "

Do i win anything?

ReputationRep:
    That's a good thing right? :confused:
    i guess so

ReputationRep:
    Ok now i'm depressed most (not all before the testosterone takes over) men are Gits.
    Gee thanks. Now I am depressed. Being the representative for git-town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    hehe - wow - first person to make me smile! thanks (})
    No probs, That's what we like to see little green Smillie TK

I'm Happy how come i got 15 for both????? PMT? :confused: Maybe I'm Just Lazy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Gee thanks. Now I am depressed. Being the representative for git-town.
    Woah now I Specifically said Most (not all) Men You infact are lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    "You scored more than 11 for anxiety and more than 11 for depression out of a possible maximum of 21 for anxiety and 21 for depression. These scores could be indicative of both significant anxiety and major depression. "

Do i win anything?
    Nope, Cause i scored higher than you :aetsch: ok you can have a Hug off me *Hugs* Is that ok?

ReputationRep:
    You infact are lovely
    Aww, well aren't I the popular one today

ReputationRep:
    good night all - thank you for being so lovely - see you all at Easter :hello: (providing I last out that long) bye bye xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Aww, well aren't I the popular one today
    :shakehand :knuddel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    good night all - thank you for being so lovely - see you all at Easter :hello: (providing I last out that long) bye bye xxx
    Goodnight, Hope everything goes ok for you and you feel better soon. Bye :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... "You scored more than 11 for anxiety and less than 5 for depression"

Innnteresting. Do you think the anxiety thing is because of my... err... thousands of pounds of debt that I've run away from? :eek: Yes there go the butterflies. I moved house and didn't tell the bank. A year ago. Hurmmm... I owe them £1500 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.