LOL what a day.........

Thank you for adding me, I will add you aswell :P
lol :adore: woohoo :shakehand
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Greenday are pop-punkrock, and nothing like Maroon 5, which are pop-melodic softrock. Both aren't bad, but GreenDay's new album is a little on the 'blah' side. I didn't mind Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, and I liked St. Jimmy because it was interestingly more punk than normal, unlike the rest of the album which is formulaic boring stuff. They used to be good I suppose... but now they're just going over their own old ground.

Maroon 5 are decent enough for easy listening, though a little on the soft side for my taste. Plus I can never listen to "She Will Be Loved" ever again, as they used it for an EastEnders advert over and over and over and over. I get sick of songs quite easily if I hear them too much.
ali_bongo_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am very new to Greenday or anything else like it. I brought there album - International superhits' which i really liked - Then i got american idiot which I dont like as much, I really hope they play some older tunes because I agree there new stuff is just ok...
Time of your life is a personal fave though.
Hope you dont mind toy but i added you into my sig aswell mate

(Original post by Toy Soldier)
Greenday are pop-punkrock, and nothing like Maroon 5, which are pop-melodic softrock. Both aren't bad, but GreenDay's new album is a little on the 'blah' side. I didn't mind Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, and I liked St. Jimmy because it was interestingly more punk than normal, unlike the rest of the album which is formulaic boring stuff. They used to be good I suppose... but now they're just going over their own old ground.

Maroon 5 are decent enough for easy listening, though a little on the soft side for my taste. Plus I can never listen to "She Will Be Loved" ever again, as they used it for an EastEnders advert over and over and over and over. I get sick of songs quite easily if I hear them too much.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[QUOTE=Toy Soldier]. Plus I can never listen to "She Will Be Loved" ever again.QUOTE]

'she will be loved' is my fav song on the album..i've listened to it like 1000 times and stil like it :rolleyes:
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
[QUOTE=wild thing]
. Plus I can never listen to "She Will Be Loved" ever again.QUOTE]

'she will be loved' is my fav song on the album..i've listened to it like 1000 times and stil like it :rolleyes:
I have to agree with toy on this one. i did like it but the radios over here ruin songs by playing them 20 times a day - in the end you wish they would just stop.

So it looks like I do know some bands you like then lol
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)

Yes, but you clearly don't watch the BBC. If you did, it would irritate you. I do have the album by the way, and the Greenday album... but I get every album in the UK Top 50 every month as MP3s on a DVD. Shhhh, it's not so much "legal" as "illegal". It's not as exciting as it sounds either - in 12 months you're lucky to get 10 - 15 decent albums. The UK has shocking taste in music.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
Hope you dont mind toy but i added you into my sig aswell mate
Not at all, not at all.

My plan is starting to come together already... soon I'll be on every TSR signature IN THE WORLD!!! *haaaahahaha* *cough*
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
I have to agree with toy on this one. i did like it but the radios over here ruin songs by playing them 20 times a day - in the end you wish they would just stop.

So it looks like I do know some bands you like then lol
yeah you do But i hate when people make fun of your music taste grrr so i tend to zip it :flute:
you'd know most of my fav bands except for the French and Brazilian ones lol
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not at all, not at all.

My plan is starting to come together already... soon I'll be on every TSR signature IN THE WORLD!!! *haaaahahaha* *cough*
hahahaha that's soooo funny!!! :laugh: :rofl: :congrats: only 14 hours left before I can rep you for your undenying sense of humor *sighs*
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hahahaha that's soooo funny!!! :laugh: :rofl: :congrats: only 14 hours left before I can rep you for your undenying sense of humor *sighs*
I should start giving out rep points. I almost never do. How do you know how much (and when) you can give rep?
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I should start giving out rep points. I almost never do. How do you know how much (and when) you can give rep?
i also never give rep point except when ppl rep me i tend to rep them back coz they always put a nice comment!
you can give 1 rep every 24 hours...I repped someone at 3 am yest and its now 4 pm..so
hk_1_kinobi
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It does seem to be. I'll remain unconvinced that danni_b is danni_b until I see a non-professional picture
Just check out her profile pic, or the avatar one (or are they the same thing? :confused: ), they don't look professional to me. Well at least her avatar pic just looks like it was taken by a regular digicam.
soilman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TK)
i've had one - but he cheated on me
was he not getting enough?
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no..happened to me with one of my exs. Have you had any relationships since that one? coz i have and since that i forgot him
that's a terrible method to get over a guy. You need to be quite over someone before thinking about other people.
Girls who just go from one guy to the other hoping to feel better just end up feeling even *****ier because guys don't have any respect for that kind of attitude. If a guy finds out you were with a serious boyfriend just a couple of days before, he'll definitely know what kind of girl she is...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.9%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.54%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.28%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.3%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.06%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.92%

Watched Threads