LOL!! I just totally crapped myself with fear Watch

This discussion is closed.
Toy Soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
...my cat died yesterday is the necessary historical info for this story. Anyway, there's this little plastic bag sitting on the floor next to my computer and it just fell over, so out of the corner of my eye I saw this black thing move, and in the literal split second before my eyes could see what it was, my brain said:

"It's the cat the cat''s dead OH MY GOD IT'S A GHOST!!!"

LOL
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
better change your underpants
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My dog died well over a year ago, we still have one left, but I still occasionally accidentally say "where's pickle" or "how are katie and pickle." It's very awkward and embarassing.
horrorboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
...my cat died yesterday is the necessary historical info for this story. Anyway, there's this little plastic bag sitting on the floor next to my computer and it just fell over, so out of the corner of my eye I saw this black thing move, and in the literal split second before my eyes could see what it was, my brain said:

"It's the cat the cat''s dead OH MY GOD IT'S A GHOST!!!"

LOL
u know what ive done that with my mum, there was just me and her in the house yesterday and we were upstairs painting the bedroom, she told me to go downstairs so i went into the kitchen and saw another women (my aunty who had just walked straight in) i automaticly thought

'OMG theres 2 of my mum' it really freaked me out for a split second
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
better change your underpants
I know but it stings a little and a kinda like it.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
u know what ive done that with my mum, there was just me and her in the house yesterday and we were upstairs painting the bedroom, she told me to go downstairs so i went into the kitchen and saw another women (my aunty who had just walked straight in) i automaticly thought

'OMG theres 2 of my mum' it really freaked me out for a split second
that reminds me of an old mate a while back, his mum taped the sound of the hoover upstairs and went downstairs, he got freaked out because him and his mum were the only ppl in and he could hear her downstairs and the hoover upstairs
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My friend's cat died. One afternoon, my friend and her mum saw a black cat walk in their front door. They looked everywhere inside for it, but they couldn't find it. They think it was their cat's ghost as it was black like their cat that had died.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads