Oxford MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies offer holders

Watch this thread
Freddie Ngai
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi all,

Wondering if there are other Chinese studies peeps out here too.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
hello, I knew there are about 4 Chinese students who got an offer.
Avenn17
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Hello!

I haven't applied to the MSc but to the Modern Chinese MPhil and got an offer.
Ezra22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi ! Also been accepted to the Mphil in Modern Chinese Studies, I'd love to chat if you're up
(Original post by Avenn17)
Hello!

I haven't applied to the MSc but to the Modern Chinese MPhil and got an offer.
Avenn17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ezra22)
Hi ! Also been accepted to the Mphil in Modern Chinese Studies, I'd love to chat if you're up
Hi! I've sent you a pm
Ezra22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey -- that's so silly but I can't answer to your pm because my account is new or something, anyway - I'm on Signal and WhatsApp so you can pm me your number and we can chat on either ?
Hi! I've sent you a pm
Avenn17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ezra22)
Hey -- that's so silly but I can't answer to your pm because my account is new or something, anyway - I'm on Signal and WhatsApp so you can pm me your number and we can chat on either ?
I'll send my WhatsApp right away!
clxudy
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Congrats to you both! I've received an offer for the MPhil too - could we make a group chat?

I'll send my WhatsApp right away!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads