Original post by Iceyballz
just remembered macrophages are in tissue only so it couldnt be that aaagh

was it neutrophil and lymphocyte?
Original post by Yigeee
was it neutrophil and lymphocyte?

I put that
Original post by Iceyballz
damnit i put neutrophil and macrophage lol

Argh same, and I think I said the one with a round nucleus was a neutrophil when it's actually the lobed nucleus one :frown:
7D312F40-8C42-4FAD-AF2E-552FB6DC2B7A.jpg
So it was lymphocyte and neutrophil I believe
Original post by Anonymous9608

monocyte would have been fine too
i

Original post by qlozzey
150 plants for the hardy weinberg 2 marker?

I put that but I'm seeing some people got 337/338

yah i put that. Also on the other diagram was it artery with narrow lumen and thick tunica media, and for N collagen?
Original post by Yigeee
yah i put that. Also on the other diagram was it artery with narrow lumen and thick tunica media, and for N collagen?

I put thin layer of collagen, because arteries have less collagen than veins and I put narrow lumen. Not sure if my collagen reason checks out tho
Original post by Yigeee

Yh I got artery and put narrow lumen and thick walls but for N I put tissue fluid
Yh I got artery and put narrow lumen and thick walls but for N I put tissue fluid

Same
sooo I thought I went okay but turns out I made some silly mistakes lol. didn’t realise agglutinins or anti toxins were a type of antibody. wrote single circulation instead of double and didn’t think of tissue fluid 😍 6 marks gone and plus the hardy Weinberg was wrong so 8 marks…
(edited 1 year ago)
what was that staining question? was there a specific order we had to do the stains?
Original post by saffira
sooo I thought I went okay but turns out I made some silly mistakes lol. didn’t realise agglutinins or anti toxins were a type of antibody (thought it was a process). wrote single circulation instead of double and didn’t think of tissue fluid 😍 6 marks gone and plus the hardy Weinberg was wrong so 8 marks…

It was single dw
Original post by saffira
sooo I thought I went okay but turns out I made some silly mistakes lol. didn’t realise agglutinins or anti toxins were a type of antibody. wrote single circulation instead of double and didn’t think of tissue fluid 😍 6 marks gone and plus the hardy Weinberg was wrong so 8 marks…

it was singular
Why are these people at OCR so obsessed with fish??
Was it single or double
Original post by emmap2003
Why are these people at OCR so obsessed with fish??

probably some weird fetish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending